Mohebi Martin Brower Logistics LLC
Mohebi Martin Brower is a subsidiary of Zainal Mohebi Holdings, is the sole authorized supply chain manager to all McDonald’s restaurants in the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman.
The company is affiliated to McDonald’s largest distributor – The Martin-Brower Company LLC, based in Chicago, USA. The business is operated from five multi-temperature distribution centres in Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority in Dubai, in Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar and Oman.
All products are delivered to McDonald’s restaurants in special multi-temperature delivery vehicles.
United Arab Emirates
Assistant Manager Transport
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 1 month ago
1. Manages 29 drivers and 22 trucks, including third party logistics provider
2. Oversees Transport operations:
a. 500 deliveries per week
b. 3 million cases per annum
3. Compliance and/or reduction of budget:
a. Truck Maintenance (AED 2 Million for 2015)
b. Vehicle Hire Expenses (AED 1.3 Million for 2015)
4. Manages the transport operations of the UAE DC on outbound logistics to McDonald’s stores.
5. Implements cost savings projects and initiatives to improve service to the customers and reduce operating costs
6. Coordinates with other departments in the execution of day to day operations and implementation of projects
7. Responsible for attainment and monitoring Transport KPI (see attached KPI for 2015)
8. Prepares Transport Reports as required
9. Analysis variances between targets and actual.
Desired Candidate Description
1. Male, between 35 to 40 years old
2. Have worked in the Middle East, preferably in UAE
3. Visa can be transferred within 1 month
1. Knowledge in logistics management in a consumer product distribution industry.
2. Well versed in route management, fleet management, fleet maintenance.
3. At least 2 years in managerial position of similar nature and 5 years in the field of outbound logistics
4. Good at project management, e.g. implementation of cost savings projects and initiatives
5. Well versed in preparing presentation materials and business cases
6. College graduate of business or engineering course.
1. People and customer oriented. Good inter personal skills
2. Has good knowledge of Key Performance Indicators in executing day to day tasks and projects.
3. Manage by Objective
4. Self-motivated and self-managed
5. Good communication skills- written and verbal