Al Futtaim Automotive
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim employs in excess of 42,000 people and operates in 29 countries through more than 200 companies.
The group has significantly expanded its business operations through a strategic acquisition plan and has entered a number of new territories, increasing its footprint beyond the GCC and Greater Middle East to encompass, Asia and East Africa. Structured into four operational divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate and retail, the success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
For a career with the Al-Futtaim Group please go to our careers site at www.afuturewithus.com
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates • Posted 2 months ago
The Body Shop Foreman ensures that qualified body shop technicians perform repairs correctly and efficiently and that the body shop department maintains a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
• Recruit hire and motivate qualified body shop technicians.
• Assist technicians in developing their skills with support of the Body Shop Manager.
• Schedule repair work and assign technician(s) to segments that match their skill level to ensure quality.
• Ensure that all repairs are assigned to technicians in an equal and fair manner.
• Provide technical support for technicians when necessary.
• Check progress (W-I-P) of each repair order throughout the day.
• Maintain high-quality repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conduct periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
• Road test vehicles to quality-check work performed.
• Monitor technicians’ daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records.
Desired Candidate Description
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Min 2 - 3 year’s experience Body Shop and Service and at least 1+ years exeperince in a Supervisory or Assistant to Management level
• UAE Driving License is must
• Related shop and technician supervision experience.
• Appropriate manufacturer certifications. We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.