Al Futtaim Automotive
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim employs in excess of 42,000 people and operates in 29 countries through more than 200 companies.
The group has significantly expanded its business operations through a strategic acquisition plan and has entered a number of new territories, increasing its footprint beyond the GCC and Greater Middle East to encompass, Asia and East Africa. Structured into four operational divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate and retail, the success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
For a career with the Al-Futtaim Group please go to our careers site at www.afuturewithus.com
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates • Posted 4 months ago
Support Sales by planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems that enables a seamless back office services for Cars, Motorcycle, Power Product and Marine.
• Conduct process review and periodic site visit to ensure adherence to policy and recommend solutions in line with IMS, EMS and OHSAS.
• Collaborate with EIT and AFSS for SAP and Fastrack systems change, implementation and training base on business requirements.
• Proactive approach and response to day-to-day administrative and sales support requests include but not limited to new car outbound activities, used car purchase and trade activities.
• Perform monthly account reconciliation of insurance and accessories in coordination with Sales, Finance and Aftersales. Bi-annual IT asset audit.
• Provide analytic report and data management.
• In-charge of on boarding completion for new associates such as IT requirements, uniform, induction program, etc., census and org structure update, OHC and EID renewal for support staff associates.
Desired Candidate Description
• Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in retail sales
• Team player with evidence of building cross business support
• Good coordination and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentational
• Market awareness and understanding of the challenges of customers and competitors
• Demonstrate ability to take initiative to achieve results on time.
• Demonstrate Al Futtaim Honda core service values (Welcome, Easy, Transparent, Special, Personal)
• A confident and positive individual with a ‘’Yes we can’’ attitude We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.