Al Futtaim Automotive
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim employs in excess of 42,000 people and operates in 29 countries through more than 200 companies.
The group has significantly expanded its business operations through a strategic acquisition plan and has entered a number of new territories, increasing its footprint beyond the GCC and Greater Middle East to encompass, Asia and East Africa. Structured into four operational divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate and retail, the success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
For a career with the Al-Futtaim Group please go to our careers site at www.afuturewithus.com
United Arab Emirates
National Marketing Manager
United Arab Emirates • Posted 3 months ago
To provide innovative and strategic direction and leadership to the Brand and Marketing team, formulating the right scheme for Product, Price, Place and Promotion, by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values exist to meet and exceed the set goals of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the Automotive Group in the UAE.
• This position has a key impact on relationship with the Principals. Along with stakeholders within AFM Group, the jobholder is required to Manage and Influence expectations of key stakeholders at Automotive and Group level as well as other AF companies.
• This role is also critical to collaborate across Group companies to enhance future growth.
• The successful candidate will also lead transformation with the restructuring of several brands organization aiming at streamlining the operations in line with market trends.
Establish and implement Brand Strategy in UAE that leads to Brand Equity improvement, market share strength, Customer Loyalty improvement, and consistent profit growth for Al Futtaim Automotive.
This will be delivered through these key activities:
• Managing OEM (Original equipment manufacturer) Relationship that results in long-term success for Al Futtaim Automotive, through close collaboration and communication.
• Driving Product life cycle activities (including positioning, packaging, Accessories) by influencing OEM product cycle plans as well as Al Futtaim Group resources/suppliers.
• Overseeing Supply Chain to ensure healthy balance sheet position with efficient stock, from Factory order to final Customer Delivery, by influencing OEM, Suppliers, Group Value Chain teams (PDI, F&I... etc..).
• Driving Strategic Vehicle Pricing for each Segment/Channel and ensuring Revenue Management by close monitoring of Competitive Positioning, OEM support Negotiations, and execution of Sales Programs that generate effective Traffic and Closing effectively (by overseeing campaigns using a variety of tools such as F&I, Leasing, Trade In offers etc.)
• Establishing a Customer Relationship Process that increases Customer Loyalty through a Communication Strategy that delivers an engaging ownership experience by using Advanced Analytics and AF Group’s investments in Digital Platforms and collaboration with Group Companies.
• Improving Customer Experience in Showrooms/Workshops by supporting Sales/After Sales Front line teams with Merchandizing, Training, and POS materials.
• Developing Best in Town Talent through Coaching, Technical Skills road map (through Individual Development Plans), and effective Succession Planning.
Desired Candidate Description
• Bachelor’s Degree (MBA Preferred) with demonstrated experience in broad aspects of Brand Management.
• Minimum 10 years work experience in a multinational Sales and Marketing environment in leading Automotive brands
• Automotive experience is highly desired.
• Distributor and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) experience is an advantage
• Strategic and structured business, sales and marketing understanding - long term and short term
• Product Planning, Pricing, B2C and B2B sales, Advertising offline and online
• Analytical, data driven outlook with strong segmentation skills
• Focus on driving commercial results with measurable KPIs
• Operational, fast to assess situation, recommend and act
• Passion for product We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.