Al Futtaim Automotive
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim employs in excess of 42,000 people and operates in 29 countries through more than 200 companies.
The group has significantly expanded its business operations through a strategic acquisition plan and has entered a number of new territories, increasing its footprint beyond the GCC and Greater Middle East to encompass, Asia and East Africa. Structured into four operational divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate and retail, the success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
For a career with the Al-Futtaim Group please go to our careers site at www.afuturewithus.com
United Arab Emirates
Business Information Analyst
United Arab Emirates • Posted 4 months ago
• To validate data between SAP, Fastrack and other planning information with BIW. This will include assisting in testing new information coming to Business Warehouse for the automotive business.
• To support the Business Information Team in reconciliation, creation of service requests and communication of information outages
• To provide communication between progress, issues and actions required on a weekly basis and in report format for weekly review with BIM.
• To provide information on matters pertaining to usage, communication and training in order to maintain standards.
• The job holder plays a key role in the building of information tools to manage the BI functions that affect the business, standards of data and delivery of additional business requirement.
• Ability to create and maintain information templates
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
• Ability to make comparisons and monitor effects
• Professional knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of various Dealer management systems advantageous
• SAP R/3 and SAP IS Auto an advantage.
• Maintain testing templates for continual use. Record data checking via these templates and check daily the validity of data being provided by Business Intelligence.
• Provide support to team and develop ways of including new reports into the reconciliation module
• Recording of customer usage for use with development reviews with the business
• Chase up outstanding/overdue actions to help maintain the pace with resolution of queries.
• Develop communication plan to ensure that any changes / enhancements to existing information are passed on to the relevant parties and keep all stakeholders informed of time plan and progress in a timely manner.
Desired Candidate Description
• Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• Understanding of reviewing systems and processes
• Experience with data checking
• Background in Analysis of data We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.