Al Futtaim Automotive
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim employs in excess of 42,000 people and operates in 29 countries through more than 200 companies.
The group has significantly expanded its business operations through a strategic acquisition plan and has entered a number of new territories, increasing its footprint beyond the GCC and Greater Middle East to encompass, Asia and East Africa. Structured into four operational divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate and retail, the success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
For a career with the Al-Futtaim Group please go to our careers site at www.afuturewithus.com
United Arab Emirates
Saudi Arabia • Posted 4 months ago
To take responsibility for provision of an efficient and effective parts operation in W/H accordance with the policy determined by the parts/aftersales manager and to undertake the full range of duties of multi skilled parts team.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not tasks
● To ensure the efficient and effective use of staff, workshop facilities and equipment.
● To determine priorities and allocate work to workshop staff.
● To monitor work progress and pursue as necessary
● Assign tasks to the pickers, monitor progress of tasks and ensure that the tasks are completed on time.
● To ensure financial targets are met within own sphere of responsibility.
● To operate the computerised workshop management and parts system to aid the following tasks: creation and updating of job orders, allocation of work to individual members of staff by inserting employee numbers, enter start and time finished on jobs, recording of vehicle down time, ordering of parts against order numbers, receipt of parts, and recording labour to jobs.
● To record all times and attendance hours to facilitate payment
● Follow up missing items in receiving shipment from suppliers
Desired Candidate Description
● High school or Diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar
● Minimum Experience
● Minimum 3 – 5 years in construction equipment field experience in parts, preferably in warehouse operation.
● Knowledge of MS word and MS Excel is essential. Knowledge of ERP system is preferred.
● Good strong interpersonal skills
● Flexibility to handle multiple brands
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Coach the members of the team in good work practices.
● Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Leadership skills
● Must have a good command of the English Language
● Good customer relationships