Al Futtaim Automotive
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim employs in excess of 42,000 people and operates in 29 countries through more than 200 companies.
The group has significantly expanded its business operations through a strategic acquisition plan and has entered a number of new territories, increasing its footprint beyond the GCC and Greater Middle East to encompass, Asia and East Africa. Structured into four operational divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate and retail, the success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
For a career with the Al-Futtaim Group please go to our careers site at www.afuturewithus.com
United Arab Emirates
National Sales Consultant
Saudi Arabia • Posted 3 months ago
● To plan, organize and achieve the sales targets
● To understand customer needs both technically and commercially & offer best solutions.
● To be able to perform sales applications activities for himself and other team members.
● To identify market opportunities and explore new segments.
● To achieve individual and departmental sales and revenue targets.
● To report competitors activities & strategies so as to achieve an edge over competitors
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not tasks
Team player, exceptional presentation skills, proactive work style, creativity, energy
Knowledge of the local market dynamics.
Achievement of sales and gross profit margins against annual sales targets.
Maintain excellent relation with existing customers
Establish excellent relations with key accounts
The Job Holder must serve as the internal and external facilitator for our product offering, continuously working with the sales channel and key customers
Full utilization of CRM usage and reporting system
Desired Candidate Description
● Minimum 4-5 years in construction equipment
● Initiative and self-motivated
● Good communication skills
● Energetic and team player
● Language : Arabic native and good in English
● Strong personality self-driven, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives.