Al Futtaim Automotive
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim employs in excess of 42,000 people and operates in 29 countries through more than 200 companies.
The group has significantly expanded its business operations through a strategic acquisition plan and has entered a number of new territories, increasing its footprint beyond the GCC and Greater Middle East to encompass, Asia and East Africa. Structured into four operational divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate and retail, the success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
For a career with the Al-Futtaim Group please go to our careers site at www.afuturewithus.com
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 4 months ago
This role will report to the National Aftersales Contracts, Pricing and MIS Manager and will be based out of our Toyota Head offices at Dubai Festival City.
This role will be responsible for budgeting and other relevant metrics supporting an annual revenue of over AED 100 million. It will have 2 direct reports.
• Develop business-forecasting models. These models should provide market forecasting, with a primary focus on market variables that will influence business volume, profitability and market change
• Produce feasibility studies, which will identify business opportunities both in retail and in fleet operations.
• Manage the analytics and research team for aftersales, which provide reporting on potential market opportunities, competitive analysis, and market trends to assist with and support business decision-making process.
• Product management lifecycle to ensure optimum product sales, volume and pricing efficiency.
• Support business systems operations, which will include calculations such as incentives and rebate formulations
• Effective communication to ensure that all areas of business are clear on the current market situation and highlight current business concerns.
• The aftersales business has a complex array of financial and non-financial KPI’s that require constant tracking. The role will support the growth and sustainment of the aftersales business in all B2C as well as B2B channels.
• The Aftersales Analytics department is a key business planning partner and enabler that contributes to strategic business decision-making and collaboration with other contributing departments for delivery of projects across Business Strategy, Business Development, Performance Management and Business Planning.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Graduate / post graduate with Finance as their Major
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel
• ERP experience (SAP IS AUTO)
• Working knowledge of BI reporting attributes.
Desired Candidate Description
• 5 years’ experience in a relevant position
• Financial Analyst/Business Analyst background is mandatory
• Automotive aftersales experience is mandatory
• Basic knowledge of accounting, finance, data processing and auto engineering
• Excellent communication (written and spoken) and Interpersonal skills
• Good PC skills including proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel and MS Power Point