Al Ghandi Auto
Al Ghandi Auto emerged with the vision of the United Arab Emirates to provide a constantly evolving market with world class automotive products and services. With one vision, we stand to achieve our goal - Empowering people throughout the region to reach out and connect and improving our customer's lives with the best possible offering of products, services and support. We take pride in that. We believe in transparent communications with our personnel, associates, suppliers and most of all our customers is an imperative key to our success. The results prove it. Al Ghandi Auto has grown to become one of largest automotive industry organizations in the Middle East region; comprised of 5 divisions, offering Automotive, Industrial machinery and equipment, car rental & leasing services, and vehicle testing facilities. We employ over 1000 highly trained personnel, in 6 locations across the UAE.
To affirm that Al Ghandi Auto is an organisation that customers recognise as signifying pioneering innovation, excellent value for money and impeccable customer service. Our endeavours will be based on a strong commitment to provide customers with unrivalled service, guaranteed satisfaction and world-class products.
• Integrity in dealing with customers, employees and suppliers.
• Ensure consistency of quality customer service and attention to detail.
• To qualitatively strengthen and expand the scope of our core business.
• Sustained quality to agreed corporate standards in everything we do.
• Deliver customer satisfaction through total commitment to service, quality and the environment.
• Continuous self-improvement through training, practice and diligence.
Core Values Integrity | Teamwork | Respect | Customer-focus | Accountability | Social Responsibility
United Arab Emirates
Manager Vehicle Inspection
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 4 months ago
A leading vehicles inspection center in Dubai (Licensed by RTA) seeks a competent Vehicle Inspection Manager for their Dubai Center.
● Head of Vehicle Inspection Department
● Monitoring and guiding of Supervisors & Inspectors
● Implementing of Rules and regulations laid by RTA/Company
● Liaising with RTA technical department
● Ensuring the quality of Technical Inspection
● Implementing the Vision, Mission & Policy of the company on technical Department
● Ensuring RTA/Company Quality system Requirements
● Ensuring the timely implementation of the rules, circulars and parameters laid by RTA/Company.
Desired Candidate Profile
-Candidate should have Degree / Diploma in Automobile Engineering
-Candidate should have minimum 6 years UAE experience in a similar position
-Candidate should have Good verbal and written English skills, Arabic knowledge is an added advantage
-6 - 12 years experience, Diploma, Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (Automobile
Desired Candidate Description
● Experience: 6 - 12 years
● Skills: Manager Vehicle Inspection, Vehicle Inspection, Automobile Engineering, Vehicle Supervisor, Vehicle Inspector, Technical Inspection
● Functional Area: Manufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D Manager Vehicle Inspection