Fast Rent A Car
Fast Rent a Car is part of the prestigious Emirates National Group, which owns & operates brands that offer private and public transportation services. With over 2 decades of UAE market experience, Fast Rent a Car aims to provide market leading standards in the field of vehicle rental services Services include:
• Daily and weekly rentals
• Monthly and long-term lease
• Project management
• Round-the-clock service at the airport
• Chauffeur service
• Bus rental service
• Commercial fleet
• School buses
At Fast Rent A Car, we value our people with more than just words. We believe that our employees are our brand ambassadors and a lot depends upon them. And our team of motivated professionals is what has made our journey to success possible. Our biggest asset, our team is committed to best practice and award-winning service. We invest greatly in training and personnel development to ensure theirs and the Company’s continuous growth. Each employee undergoes a high level of training to ensure operational efficiency that translates into a pleasant customer experience - from initial query to the handover of the preferred vehicle. It is this experience that drives our customers to keep coming back to Fast Rent a Car.
United Arab Emirates
Rental Sales Agent
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 4 months ago
● Attend telephone calls & emphasize on turning every inquiry into a rental.
● Making cold calls and promote our products and services.
● Selling of all products and services to ensure that branch achieves its targets
● Maintain reservations
● Co-ordinate with Operations on specification of vehicle and check for availability of cars
● Ensure cleanliness of vehicle and that quality standards are adhered to
● Arrange for pick-up or delivery
● Organize Chauffeur driver when applicable
● Liaise with Quality, Fleet, Driver and Customer
● Log- in to Armada for invoicing
● Daily checks of upgrades, replacements, breakdowns and NRM ( non movement report)
● Open Rental Agreement
● Open rental agreement in RTA system on time
● Educate customers telephonically or face to face on requirements and documentation
● Educate customers about vehicle registration renewal date and next service mileage on the vehicle
● Close Rental Agreement:
● Check for Fines
● Prepare the invoice
● Check the car and complete the VDR
● Check with Fleet for any damage reports and relevant documents
● Check with Accounts
● Collect payments and arrange deposits
● Check cleanliness of the branch overall
● Schedule the drivers and check quality standards of driver’s e.g. uniform, cleanliness.
● Maintain a log book of driver’s movements
● Maintain a log book for day to day deliveries and collection.
● Check the standards of the car washers
● Control Petty Cash
● Complete the daily business report – DBR
● Maintaining daily business reports (DBR) & organizing daily banking & attach banking slip to DBR.
● Maintain the following documents:
● Log Book
● General Filing
● Maintain discount file/book/regular customer driving license file.
● Police reports – accidents and VDR
● Divert lease replacement requirements to Lease Replacement Agent or organize lease replacements & delivery of new lease cars.
● Check daily open RA filing for overdue in co-ordination with Senior Rental Agent / Station Supervisor / District Operations Supervisor.
● Send service/registration due OR damaged Cars to fleet ( on NRV)
● Handle customer complaints. Forward to Customer Service where necessary
● End of the day: - Print details
● Batch transmission
● Close DBR
● Undertakes other duties and responsibilities as and when required.
● Feedback to Sales – DBR
● Reconcile Deposits
● Reconcile the Petty Cash
● Complete the Fuel Bill Report
Desired Candidate Description
● Experience: At least 2 years experience in sales / customer care /
● Education: Graduate in any discipline, computer knowledge
● Must have the ability to work with little direction maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
● Detail oriented – Multiple task type person