A.A.Al Moosa Enterprises
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice
Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai
Hotel apartments operations of owned assets
Car rental and leasing
Manufacture of mattresses, beds
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the ARENCO GROUP to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi • Posted 1 month ago
● Planning the daily workload and utilizing the workforce to meet scheduled deadlines.
● To follow up and ensure employees adhere to daily and weekly productivity benchmarks.
● To handle irate customer’s, with service issues personally.
● To take additional priority in the pickup of out of service vehicles from co-ovide quick solution to all other office related and operations related issues.
● To ensure that all the staffs are adhering to the companies policies and standards in terms of work, behavior to customers and uniform standards.
● Supervise all the daily activities of the operations unit such as fleet coordination, vehicle allocation, after sales services and driver allocation.
● Supervision of vehicle availability and vehicle condition in all outlets according to the requirement.
● Follow up on the replacement booking for out of service replacement and its vehicle arrangements.
● Handling driver's effectively to ensure maximum productivity.
● Driver duty scheduling
● Ensure smooth operation with minimum overtime for the driver's.
● Reviewing daily driver log sheet to ensure maximum productivity
Liaison with PR related job:
● Document preparation of traffic fine settlement.
● Follow up in the release of impounded/disputed vehicle from police custody
● Follow up, providing necessary documents and act as mediator between customer and PR dept for that agreements with legal issues
Other Miscellaneous jobs:
● Audits and surprise inspection of vehicles in various locations to check vehicle condition and vehicle misuse.
● Monthly incentive preparation for drivers.
● Monthly overtime review and comparison with previous month to
● Monthly sale car list to be prepared
● Conducting monthly meeting with all the operations staff to have an evaluation on their job on their performance.
Desired Candidate Description
● 2 - 3 years