Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
We are committed to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US. We believe in the power of people and are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automotive industry like never before.
United Arab Emirates
Regional Business Manager
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 2 months ago
● At Volvo Cars, we have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer experience, and we’re developing new technologies to lead in safety, autonomous driving and electrification. If you want to grow together with talented people creating a new automotive future, we have a job for you.
Regional Business Manager- Middle East
What’s in it for you?
As our first Regional Manager-Middle East located in Dubai, you will have a direct goal of expanding our presence in the Middle East. This role is crucial to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with the importers and other parts of the organization and maintaining them over time. As Regional Business Manager- Middle East you will have a great degree of autonomy while you build and grow the network and achieve strategic objectives alongside the local qualitative and quantitative objectives.
Your Tasks Will Include:
● Being our first Regional Manager in Dubai this is a complex role with the chance to build and expand-this means we see someone willing to lead and ready to ‘get their hands dirty’ with any challenge that comes their way.
● Deliver the business performance agenda at the level of every importer: Cars, parts & accessory Sales (volumes and profit)
● Standards compliance (Target achievement)
● Customer Experience Satisfaction objectives (Target achievement)
● Margins and Profit (Objectives)
● Market Share (Objectives)
● Segment Share (Objectives)
On The Business Side Of This Position You Will:
● Own the business case & plan (short and long term) of every importer covering the operational and strategic aspects of the business equation in every market.
● Define and submit for approval the Importers terms and conditions for each market
● Agreement of a business plan with each Importer to secure the management of business processes between the Importers and Support functions.
● Assess the competitive environment in each country and propose solutions for improvements / corrective actions.
● Promote actions and activities which objectives are to improve the volumes and profits (Cars + Parts + Accessories)
● Report deviations versus approved targets and propose / present solutions to address.
● Evaluation and consideration of market information to build up the necessary dealer network under the dealer network strategy.
Using Your Open Mind And International Connections You Will Also:
● Being a Regional Manager requires communication, a person who is a natural at building and keeping up personal relationships all while maintaining integrity and professionalism.
● Define and implementation of the manufacturer marketing plans (New car launches and lifecycle operations)
● Create, plan and deliver the approved local marketing and sales promotion activities together with the Importers
● Follow up and analysis/evaluation of the activities results
● Enforce the sales and customer service trainings at the importers
● Represent the company at events in the dealership like product launches, auto-shows and other public representations
Desired Candidate Description
You & Your Skills:
Strategically we are looking for someone to propel us. Ideally you have a Masters Degree backed up with a strong and documented business management background in the region. This position requires communication, a person who is a natural at building and keeping up personal relationships all while maintaining integrity and professionalism. We believe the most suitable candidates have at least 5 years of related experience. You should also speak Arabic and English at a fluent level-other regional languages are a bonus!
Location & Package:
This position will be located in Dubai. We offer a competitive salary package for the region and are willing to pay for relation for the right profile and competencies as listed above.