CDK Global (UK) Limited
Thanks to over 40 years’ global industry experience, we understand today’s challenges and the long-term goals of our customers. We know that both dealers and manufacturers want to better understand the consumer, and we can see how the automotive landscape is evolving.
Regional Sales Director
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 8 months ago
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
What you’ll be doing?
● You will lead the Regional Sales team in the Middle East in order to build and deliver aginst the objectives set as per the strategic direction and operating plan of the region.
● You will be responsible for the maximisation of sales and profit through the sales of hardware, software and related CDK Services against an agreed sales plan and you will be responsible for achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. You will be leading and accountable for the maximisation of Wallet Share and Market Share growth. You will meet those sales targets through professional diligence in meeting the needs of the customers, maintaining complete customer satisfaction and applying the CDK Sales strategy/model to generate increased market share.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
● To produce comprehensive Regional Annual Sales Plans based on detailed Whitesapce and Greenspace analysis.
● Responsible for meeting and exceeding all sales objectives
● Implement and utilise fully the CDK Sales Model & Core Processes
● To ensure the continued implementation and utilisation, with HR, ref: Sales Associate Recruitment, Retention, Development.
● Work closely with other departments in achieving company objectives.
● Manage own time ensuring that adequate time is allocated to key activities, as based on the priorities as identified in the sales plan.
● As a key part of the Regional management team is expected to contribute to the performance of the business as a whole
● Ensure your team utilize all resources at their disposal, with particular emphasis on Sales Automation tools – e.g. Salesforce.com, Customer Journey etc
● Understand your competition and aggressively and proactively attack their base.
● Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of the company's 5 year strategic planWorks with the Accounts Receivable department to ensure monies owing over 60 days are minimised
● Works with the Country Manager and CDK OEM/IMR liaison Associates to ensure CDK maximises its opportunities within the OEM sector.
Do you dare to be different?
We look for people with the right cultural fit. While our business is full of industry minds we also value those who are keen to work together and have the potential to develop new knowledge and skills. Innovation and collaboration means growth and ours, ultimately, depends on yours.
Desired Candidate Description
You will have the following skills and experience:
● A strong successful track record in Sales, preferbly selling IT solutions into an automotive customer base.
● A proven track record of sales growth gained in a technology solution sales environment where the ROI has been based on business process change/optimisation
● Proven experience of managing and leading a team to deliver against targets
● Willingness to travel across the Middle East region whilst being based out of Dubai
● Customer focussed - maturity and diplomacy to handle the various levels within the target client organizations.
● Able to implement a professional structured sales approach incorporating Prospecting, Contact Management, Qualification, Presentation, Objection Handling and Closing Techniques.
● Excelllent team leader, motivator.
● Results driven, ambitious, competitive
● Excellent negotiation skills
● Self-driven, highly motivated, proactive
● Highly organised within a process orientated environment
● Mix of ‘Farmer’ and ‘Hunter’ Sales Management experience
Why a career with CDK Global?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths.
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.
● Business Development