Al Tayer Motors
Al Tayer Motors was established in 1982 and represents major European and American automobile manufacturers such as Land Rover, Jaguar, Ford, Lincoln, Ferrari and Maserati across the UAE. Al Tayer Motors’ portfolio also includes commercial vehicles - Ford Trucks in the UAE.
As a company, we deal with a discerning customer who demands the best. From this stand point, we created a unique retail and service environment to meet our brands’ expected service standards.
The automobiles we sell provide immense pleasure and satisfaction to their owners and we add value by ensuring the joy is uninterrupted. Dedicated service, sales and parts centres in addition to world class personnel provide each customer with a unique ownership experience.
United Arab Emirates
Sales Manager - Buses & Light Commercial Vehicles
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 8 months ago
To develop and implement sales strategy and plans in order to achieve high levels of sales, profits and wide consumer base for Buses & Light Commercial Vehicles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Contribute in developing sales strategy and develop tactical plans to promote the business
● Provide budgetary inputs and agree on the annual sales plan, associated budget, sales target and forecast profitability for relevant Sales divisions, monitor performance against it, initiating corrective action where necessary to ensure business is developed within the agreed financial parameters and number of units.
● Review and monitor future sales plan implementation and results achieved on a regular basis. Make changes to the sales plan to adapt to unexpected changes in the business environment.
● Communicate sales plan and targets to Key Account Managers/Sales and Senior Sales Advisor and provide them sufficient training inputs, guidance and motivation to achieve targets successfully.
● Review all prospects and where they were generated from.
● Manage all aspects of the relevant showroom to ensure high standards in the layout, display, housekeeping and product information to convey the desired image of the brand and the Company.
● Deal with critical problems, major customer complaints or issues that may be escalated and ensure prompt action or decisions for timely resolution.
● Establish and maintain a network of business contacts and relationships within the market to increase market awareness, obtain market/competitor intelligence and customer preference information.
● Guide, direct, develop and motivate subordinates in day to day operations & highlight performance issues and actions accordingly (General Manager/HR etc.)
● Ensure all teams know of current pricing / marketing activities.
Desired Candidate Description
Qualifications & Experience:
● University degree in relevant technical or business related discipline with tertiary qualification in sales
● Knowledge and experience of the automotive sector (with specific emphasis on Buses and Commercial Vehicles) in the local market.
● 6-8 years total experience in Buses and Commercial Vehicles field in UAE/GCC
● Networking skills.
● Ability to think beyond the immediate perceived requirement of the customer
● Knowledge and experience in Chinese brands Buses & LCV will be an added advantage