Al Nabooda Automobiles
Established in 1976 as a part of Khalifa Juma Al Nabooda group, Al Nabooda Automobiles LLC is the authorized dealer in Dubai and Northern Emirates for Audi, Porsche and Volkswagen.
As exclusive distributors for these coveted automobile brands, Al Nabooda Automobiles LLC offers customers a range of products and services that match the professionalism of the companies they represent.
Five luxurious showrooms set up at locations in Dubai, Sharjah and Fujairah and Service Centers in Dubai and now also in Sharjah and Fujairah put customers in the driving seat.
Year founded: 1976
Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Specialties: Automotive Retail and Automotive Service
United Arab Emirates
Business Development Executive - Car Glass
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 2 weeks ago
● Develop and maintain a customer database, record all contact requirements and follow up information, ensure that data is kept up-to-date, use to support direct marketing initiatives.
● Maximise opportunities through a pro-active approach to selling the service for new and existing customers such as insurance & Fleet Companies.
● Implementing the growth strategy on how to generate new customers, penetrate the market and gain financial returns by analysing the market and customer needs.
● Build rapport with customers to understand their specific requirements and to increase penetration of the Car Glass & PT business in the market.
● Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts’ rules and conditions that are in line with the business strategy.
● Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to generating new customers and increasing sales.
● Shape and implement a customer strategy to retain and attract customers.
● To increase the Take up Rate (TUR) with each Key Account. All increases in TUR must be achieved with a full analysis of value/contribution and any increase must achieve an acceptable level of margin contribution.
● Have a thorough understanding of competitive activity, plans and strategies utilising this market intelligence to shape local strategy in coordination with BDM.
● Execute selling activities, area wise, and segment wise, to win new business and maintain contacts with NEW & existing customers.
● Provide reports within agreed time lines
● To keep the Management regularly informed of the progress and results of business operations for conformity with established objectives, programs and budgets, and of all important internal and external factors influencing the business.
Desired Candidate Description