Arabian Automobiles Co. LLC
Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC) was established in the year 1968, as part of the AW Rostamani business conglomerate, and the sole distributor of Nissan Cars and Genuine Nissan Parts in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Over the years, AAC has emerged to be among the top players in the Automobile sector with market leadership in certain pivotal segments of the vehicle market.
AAC's network includes 11 new car showrooms, 10 service centers, 13 Parts outlets and a Certified Pre-owned division across Dubai & Northern Emirates.
VISION 2020 - WHERE WE WANT TO GO
To be a world class organization
To be a USD 2 billion organization
MISSION - THE REASON FOR OUR EXISTENCE
Our mission is to enrich the lives of our customers through our people, products and services by setting best practices in everything we do.
United Arab Emirates
Customer Lifecycle Manager
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 3 months ago
● Support the GCRM Clients’ Arabian Automobiles, Strategic Ventures, Shift Leasing, CPO and Non Automobile Businesses by crafting and implementing the right customer journey and communication using strategic thinking and technology tools.
● Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
● Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities.
● Working closely with senior stakeholders in Sales, IT and Marketing to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
● Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
● Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
● Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
● Development of data cleansing and augmentation methodologies
● Analyzing and recommending content pieces to align with the customer journey
● Ability to lead complex projects and lead a team of digital analysts
Desired Candidate Description
● 8 years of experience in marketing and technology
● Strong technical and analytical skills.
● Strong understanding in CRM technology and marketing automation tools focused on Email and SMS channels (strategy and implementation)
● Strong understanding in email marketing – Planning, execution and reporting