The Elite Cars
The Elite Cars is one of the leading and largest showrooms in Dubai, specializing in new and pre-owned British, German, and Italian automobiles. A favorite among locals and expatriates due to the outstanding quality of our products and customer service, we have proven ourselves over the years as a force to be reckoned with in the region.
One of the contributing factors to this success is our dynamic and fun working environment, which motivates and inspires each employee to do their best in their respective craft. We are not in business to just sell cars—we are fully dedicated to making dream-come-true moments, making people smile upon getting their car key and making their road trips pleasurable. We make these possible by offering a 360 service under one roof, flexible finance options as well as with our great relationship with banks and insurance companies.
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, whatever you do, our showroom is the perfect place to work, buy and sell cars, window shop or even take selfies with the coolest and most popular luxury cars. As part of our company culture, we believe that luxury knows no bounds. Hence, we offer nothing but the widest variety of options to suit every customer’s taste, lifestyle and budget. This gives perfect justice to our tagline “The True Definition of Luxury”.
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 2 weeks ago
Currently we are looking for a Sales Executive [Showroom] with minimum 2 years of UAE expeience to join our Company who is familiar with following duties & responsibilities:
● Understands vehicles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models.
● Meeting customers face to face and holding sales discussions with them.
● Demonstrating vehicles to customers by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and vehicle’s operating features to customers.
● Closes sales by overcoming objections; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
● Reporting to the Sales Manager on activities, reviews and analyses.
● Provides sales management information by completing reports to management/Sales Manager whenever required.
● Establish and maintain follow-up system, which encourages repeat business cum referrals and ensuring customer relationship building.
● Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales.
● Participates in sales meetings and training provided by the Sales Manager on changing trends.
● Delivering vehicles to customers by ensuring it in good condition.
● Proper attending of leads forwarded by customer service marketing and admin from different Medias.
● Ensure proper compliance of company procedures and policies in related with all departments.
● Proper usage and updating on CRM software for day to day sales activities.
● Ensure proper approvals are carried out as per standard company procedures.
Desired Candidate Description