Porsche Middle East & Africa FZE
Welcome to Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE. Every day, we aim to exemplify the Porsche standards of performance and inspire the same level of confidence that the Porsche brand has instilled through the years.
To gain closer proximity to our esteemed customers within the region and support our exclusive partners, we established our regional office in Dubai in 1999. Today, our regional office is ranked as the fourth largest subsidiary of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Stuttgart, Germany, and it is managed by a team of 51 passionate professionals providing strategic and operational support across the Middle East, Levant, India, Pakistan, and Africa.
Our forays in India and Africa have made remarkable strides, and the journey still continues. We are consistently expanding our network; even in existing markets through new showrooms and additional state of the art facilities. A steady pace of progress, steered by our Strategy 2018, lays emphasis on people-oriented success and value-creating growth. In addition to our infrastructure, we are also broadening our product portfolio with new models and future-ready innovations such as E-Mobility.
All endeavours clearly follow an established principle of going beyond building iconic sports cars to creating a passion for groundbreaking concepts, and technical and aesthetic craftsmanship. With the support of our dedicated base of Porsche enthusiasts and our official partners across the region, we at Porsche look forward to continue moving forward and exploring success in every direction.
United Arab Emirates
Egypt • Posted 2 months ago
● Perform an initial diagnosis.
● To maximize sections utilization, productivity, efficiency, and workmanship quality, to assist, counsel and control sections personnel.
● Monitor the allocation of repair orders.
● Maximize the shop productivity by ensuring continuous workflow and proper application of the labor time.
● Monitor the quality of the services provided by the technicians to facilitate a high standard and raise the customer satisfaction index.
● Assist when there is difficulty in interpreting a customer complaint.
● Correct write-up of the technical reports.
● Providing reports related to departmental monthly targets and average productivity.
Desired Candidate Description
● Bachelor degree of Mechanical, Mechatronics or Automotive Engineering.
● Fluent English.
● Excellent computer skills.
● Newly graduated or maximum 3 years of experience in the same field.
● Flexible and open approach.
● Giza residents is a plus.