Porsche Middle East & Africa FZE
Welcome to Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE. Every day, we aim to exemplify the Porsche standards of performance and inspire the same level of confidence that the Porsche brand has instilled through the years.
To gain closer proximity to our esteemed customers within the region and support our exclusive partners, we established our regional office in Dubai in 1999. Today, our regional office is ranked as the fourth largest subsidiary of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Stuttgart, Germany, and it is managed by a team of 51 passionate professionals providing strategic and operational support across the Middle East, Levant, India, Pakistan, and Africa.
Our forays in India and Africa have made remarkable strides, and the journey still continues. We are consistently expanding our network; even in existing markets through new showrooms and additional state of the art facilities. A steady pace of progress, steered by our Strategy 2018, lays emphasis on people-oriented success and value-creating growth. In addition to our infrastructure, we are also broadening our product portfolio with new models and future-ready innovations such as E-Mobility.
All endeavours clearly follow an established principle of going beyond building iconic sports cars to creating a passion for groundbreaking concepts, and technical and aesthetic craftsmanship. With the support of our dedicated base of Porsche enthusiasts and our official partners across the region, we at Porsche look forward to continue moving forward and exploring success in every direction.
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi • Posted 5 months ago
● Assist Workshop Supervisor to develop warranty procedures.
● Develop warranty procedures, maintain database, track warranty and prepare monthly report
● Plan, organize coordinate, control, and direct A&S warranty program.
● Develop and document A&S warranty procedures in conjunction with principal guidelines.
● Issue warranty credit memos to principal.
● Plan, organize, coordinate, control, and direct A&S parts and tire warranty program and document A&S parts warranty procedures.
● Ensure that all warranty claims are processed.
● Provide feedback to the factory through the After Sales Workshop Supervisor on improvements required for car quality and warranty issues.
● Perform other duties as requested by the Workshop Supervisor/Service Manager.
Desired Candidate Description
● Complying with Porsche warranty standards in the workshop
● Maintaining quality management in the workshop
● Ensuring and monitoring costumer satisfaction
Skills and Experience:
● With degree in Mechanical/ Automotive Engineering.
● Knowledge of parts and warranty administration.