Porsche Middle East & Africa FZE
Welcome to Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE. Every day, we aim to exemplify the Porsche standards of performance and inspire the same level of confidence that the Porsche brand has instilled through the years.
To gain closer proximity to our esteemed customers within the region and support our exclusive partners, we established our regional office in Dubai in 1999. Today, our regional office is ranked as the fourth largest subsidiary of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Stuttgart, Germany, and it is managed by a team of 51 passionate professionals providing strategic and operational support across the Middle East, Levant, India, Pakistan, and Africa.
Our forays in India and Africa have made remarkable strides, and the journey still continues. We are consistently expanding our network; even in existing markets through new showrooms and additional state of the art facilities. A steady pace of progress, steered by our Strategy 2018, lays emphasis on people-oriented success and value-creating growth. In addition to our infrastructure, we are also broadening our product portfolio with new models and future-ready innovations such as E-Mobility.
All endeavours clearly follow an established principle of going beyond building iconic sports cars to creating a passion for groundbreaking concepts, and technical and aesthetic craftsmanship. With the support of our dedicated base of Porsche enthusiasts and our official partners across the region, we at Porsche look forward to continue moving forward and exploring success in every direction.
United Arab Emirates
Customer Service Coordinator
Egypt • Posted 2 months ago
● Ensures phones are answered in a friendly, professional manner; taking messages or forwarding calls as necessary, but answering requests directly whenever possible.
● Perform general reception duties handle needs and direct them to the appropriate staff, update C@P ,Customer profile sheet ,Meet and great customer.
● Ensure proper operations of the phones and internet systems.
● Perform clerical tasks for staff as needed; including: mail and packages protocol, ordering office supplies, maintaining personal property logs.
● Provides receptionist services for the department and facility tenants.
● Greets and directs visitors who access Facilities Management.
● Presents professional demeanor at all times.
● Responds to telephone inquiries and responds to customer service requests from internal and external customers.
● Opens, stamps, deliver mail (US, deliver, courier or inter-office to staff and tenants) according to department procedures.
● Schedules meetings and appointments; prioritizes and resolves complex meeting schedules; coordinates meeting rooms and resources for department staff.
● Prepares meeting agendas and presentation materials; takes and transcribes meeting minutes, and prepares summaries for distribution.
● Composes correspondence and other documents on a wide variety of subjects requiring knowledge of the procedures and policies of the Department; creates, edits and processes correspondence, memoranda, letters, legal documents, information packets and other communications.
● Provides scanning and indexing services for documents for all divisions
● Processes transactions, reviews and validates data and compiles documentation in support of the departmental document and record retention program.
● Creates and maintains complex and/or confidential records and files; collects and compiles statistical data; develops and creates a variety of technical and statistical reports; updates manual and computer records and tracking systems, and assures the accuracy of databases; creates management reports; establishes and maintains filing procedures.
● Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies.
● Ensures that department office machines are maintained and in operating order.
● Provides administrative support to the team when requested.
Desired Candidate Description
● Bachelor degree.
● Very Good English & Excellent computer skills.
● Customer service experience is a plus.
● Mechanical background is a preferable.
● Giza residents is a plus.