Porsche Middle East & Africa FZE
Welcome to Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE. Every day, we aim to exemplify the Porsche standards of performance and inspire the same level of confidence that the Porsche brand has instilled through the years.
To gain closer proximity to our esteemed customers within the region and support our exclusive partners, we established our regional office in Dubai in 1999. Today, our regional office is ranked as the fourth largest subsidiary of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Stuttgart, Germany, and it is managed by a team of 51 passionate professionals providing strategic and operational support across the Middle East, Levant, India, Pakistan, and Africa.
Our forays in India and Africa have made remarkable strides, and the journey still continues. We are consistently expanding our network; even in existing markets through new showrooms and additional state of the art facilities. A steady pace of progress, steered by our Strategy 2018, lays emphasis on people-oriented success and value-creating growth. In addition to our infrastructure, we are also broadening our product portfolio with new models and future-ready innovations such as E-Mobility.
All endeavours clearly follow an established principle of going beyond building iconic sports cars to creating a passion for groundbreaking concepts, and technical and aesthetic craftsmanship. With the support of our dedicated base of Porsche enthusiasts and our official partners across the region, we at Porsche look forward to continue moving forward and exploring success in every direction.
United Arab Emirates
Technical Training Specialist / Trainer
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 5 months ago
To engage in and contribute to the upskilling of Porsche technical staff in the region by planning, organizing and delivering technical training.
● Manage, monitor, review and implement/deliver Technical training and development programmes for PME and importers’ staff.
● Identify, analyse and manage the Technical training needs of PME, importers and dealers.
● Ensure high quality Technical training is delivered according to PAG training standards.
● Develop, adapt and implement Technical training programmes for importers and dealers.
● Reinforce Porsche brand values and PME goals and objectives during the training programmes.
● Manage the use of the online Porsche Academy LMS.
● Discuss proposed training programmes with the Network Qualification Manager.
● Research alternate training media.
● Determining participants’ future training needs for importers.
● Plan, schedule and conduct Technical training incentive schemes for participants.
● Conduct or recommend Technical training programmes for PME staff.
● Coordinate efforts with the Aftersales department to assist new importers in the establishment of their Porsche team.
● Liaise with the Network Qualification Manager for all training related matters
● KPI target achievements, Global, Regional, Local.
● Coordinate efforts with the Regional Managers to assist new importers in the establishment of their Porsche team.
● The job involves indoor and outdoor duties, with occasional travelling across Porsche locations in the PME region and PAG conference locations anywhere in the world.
Desired Candidate Description
● University degree or equivalent experiences.
● Preferably bachelor degree in technical training or education.
● Excellent written and oral skills in English & French, Arabic is an advantage.
● Excellent automotive knowledge.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Strong interpersonal skills required for internal and external relationships.
● Excellent analytical skills to be able to interpret data.
● Excellent problem solving skills to develop alternative solutions.
● Excellent project management skills to manage multiple project team activities.
● Excellent presentation skills.
● Very good computer skills in MS office, particularly in MS Excel and Power Point.
● Coaching or mentoring skills.
● Action oriented.