Al Babtain Group
In 1948, late Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain established a small automotive business. Today Al Babtain Group is a conglomerate organization located in the State of Kuwait.
Al Babtain Group integrated honesty, integrity and dedication in all aspects of the business. The Group has established strongholds in the local, regional and international market.
Al Babtain Group experienced continuous success throughout the past 60 years.
The contemporary and flexible management approach, aligned with the long term vision and well-studied strategies are the key factor for the groups’ success. Al Babtain Group businesses include; Automotive, Information Technology, Investment, Real Estate, Finance and Industrial.
The Group has licensing rights for some of the world’s leading brands, international corporations and distributes a wide variety of products & services.
Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC) core business is automotive services. With the great success this business has built, AABC is also the main distributor for several well renowned brands.
The Group is currently the official agent and distributor for the Japanese and European (French) vehicles, Nissan, Infiniti, Renault and Citroen in the State of Kuwait.
Employee Size: 1001-5000 employees
After Sales Director
Kuwait • Posted 2 months ago
Plan, direct and develop department objectives to match motors division business goals, revenues and profit targets achievement, set standards for providing high quality services to maintain and increase customers’ retention rate, manage excellent relationship with suppliers, control financial and non-financial resources.
Manage team performance and enhance work culture.
• Responsible for achieving department’s financial “Revenue and Profit” and non-financial objectives “Operation & Processes “as per division’s strategic goals.
• Maintain robust and productive relationships with suppliers, through regularly communication plus implementing, and administering Aftersales Department programs as per suppliers’ requirements.
• Build effective solutions to overcome business barriers and establish alternatives to handle or avoid any loss/crisis.
• Manage and maintain Al Babtain/Dealership reputation in service/parts premises by providing excellent services and facilities enhancement.
• Create present and future growth plans and strategies to sustain profitability, improve or set up internal processes in order to maintain competitive advantage.
• Makes customer satisfaction a priority in monitoring SSI results, mystery shoppings and retention rates - handle efficiently customer complaints according to brands and AABC procedures.
• Provide accurate and timely reporting of all financials and potential business changes to higher management level - present and implement required actions if necessary.
• Work closely with marketing department to create and promote attractive programs, track business and competitor’s trends and define potential areas for progress.
• Ensure aftersales operations are compatible with AABC and Brands policies, country regulations, suppliers’ operation standard, in order to mitigate risks and legal penalties.
• Maintain productive working environment to enhance KPIs and performance, increase staff morale and loyalty through continuous training & developing career plans.
• Negotiate and apply the manufacturer’s and extended warranty conditions /policies, and ensure they are respected .
Specific Knowledge & Skills
• Project management
• Resource management
• Finance & Cost control
• Corporate policies & procedures
• Business operations- KPIs
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Negotiation & Persuasion
• IT Savvy
Desired Candidate Description
University degree in Business
Administration or equivalent, MBA is a plus.
Certification: PMP, ISO, Six Sigma,… etc
12-15 years in similar industry at senior managerial level