HRsource is the leading, UAE based, multi-dimensional recruitment and human resources consultancy, with an outstanding reputation in all things Digital, e-commerce, Data, Marketing, Media & Tech, IT & Telecoms and Luxury & FMCG sectors.
Recruitment is at the core of what we do and delivering outstanding results is our mantra. Hiring the right people for your organization is key to our business and we take immense pride in finding people who will not only add value but also compliment the dynamics of your organisation.
Our search skills know no boundaries. For every client, there’s the perfect candidate. And for every job seeker, there’s a career move not a job around the corner. As the region’s leading consultancy for recruitment and hr solutions, it’s our job to ensure no stone goes unturned in the quest the match the two, from graduate, mid mgmt to senior level executives. Whether or not they’re actively looking for a career move, if we think they’re a perfect match, we’ll find the passive candidates.
Our consultative approach to hr also allows us to offer dedicated HR & recruitment services to businesses ranging from SME’s right through to multi-nationals. Some of the key services we can offer:
● Permanent recruitment
● Interim & Temporary recruitment
● Managed services
● Salary surveys/market intelligence
● Outplacement services
● Relocation and company setup advice.
So whether you’re a mid-level candidate searching for a challenging new career move or a fast-growing SME looking for that special team player to take your business to higher places, we have the knowledge, the industry-centric expertise and the dedication to make it happen.
United Arab Emirates
VP of Connected Vehicle
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 2 months ago
Our client is a leading Global Tech Group who requires a Head/VP of Connected Vehicles/Connected Car to provide technical and strategic leadership.
You will be the Subject Matter Expert for transportation technologies, strategy, governance, and best practices. Your work will be used at the highest levels of decision-making and stakeholders will expect to use your information without qualification or second-guessing its accuracy.
The company is looking for a High Performing Specialized in mobility planning tasks and studies, who will be the leader for developing and updating integrated smart mobility policies, plans, and systems for the client.
The candidate will lead the effort to continue to position the company as the connected car technology of choice in the digital world.
● Develop a strong relationship and trust with internal automotive stakeholders.
● Frequently interact, network and cooperate with Government, Supplier, Academia, OEM and other organizations in the topical areas above.
● Plan high-tech, demand-responsive services (on-demand scheduling & flexible routing).
● Lead a technical area of expertise and proactively contribute to the Client’s growth.
● Participate in conducting studies to regulate and integrate emerging areas of Smart Mobility.
● Conduct international benchmarking and studies related to global Smart Mobility planning trends.
● Utilize start-up knowledge and technical trend expertise to support internal prototype group.
● Work together with other divisions to address the challenges related to this research.
● Understand customer technical needs, specifications, and advanced automotive architecture and effectively provide solutions.
● Work closely with members of Sales and Business Development (BD) to develop sales opportunities with new customers, strategic partners and in new markets.
Desired Candidate Description
● 10+ years of experience in the automotive-tech environment.
● Solid understanding of the future of the automotive industry including fleet management, transportation as a service and connected cars.
● Knowledge of Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS), Connected and Autonomous mobility, Robotics AI, Deep Learning, Autonomous Sensor Technology, Mobility as a Service, Big Data ● Analytics and Wireless Communications (4G, 5G, CV2X, DSRC).
● Familiarity with current and emerging best practices related to the planning, design, delivery, and operation of Smart Mobility solutions.
● Share and present architecture to cross-functional teams and executive leadership.
● Ability to Prove out new technologies through proof of concept work.
● Working knowledge of industry players, technologies, and market landscape.