The Elite Cars
The Elite Cars is one of the leading and largest showrooms in Dubai, specializing in new and pre-owned British, German, and Italian automobiles. A favorite among locals and expatriates due to the outstanding quality of our products and customer service, we have proven ourselves over the years as a force to be reckoned with in the region.
One of the contributing factors to this success is our dynamic and fun working environment, which motivates and inspires each employee to do their best in their respective craft. We are not in business to just sell cars—we are fully dedicated to making dream-come-true moments, making people smile upon getting their car key and making their road trips pleasurable. We make these possible by offering a 360 service under one roof, flexible finance options as well as with our great relationship with banks and insurance companies.
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, whatever you do, our showroom is the perfect place to work, buy and sell cars, window shop or even take selfies with the coolest and most popular luxury cars. As part of our company culture, we believe that luxury knows no bounds. Hence, we offer nothing but the widest variety of options to suit every customer’s taste, lifestyle and budget. This gives perfect justice to our tagline “The True Definition of Luxury”.
United Arab Emirates
Spare Parts Sales Executive
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 3 weeks ago
Currently we are looking for Spare Parts Sales Executive [preferably Indian] to join our Company with minimum 2 years of experience in UAE who are familiar with following duties & responsibilities:
● Achieving parts sales target according to company given targets and business demands.
● Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; responding to inquiries.
● Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests.
● Sells products and/or services to the customer's needs.
● Maintain customer goodwill and acknowledge all customers comes in contact with.
● Increase the Sales growth by increasing the number of clients.
● Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
● Assist with Parts Manager in all Sales related activities.
● Handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is corrected to the customer and dealership’s satisfaction.
● Take product orders from customers.
● Process sales or other transactions.
● Visiting new Garages to enhance Sales and maintaining good relationship with existing customers.
● Ensure all documentations are done for new and existing customers through out the sales process.
● Timely updating of customer database and sharing with concerned team.
● Daily Sales report submission to company assigned personnel.
● Conduct market survey, identify new business possibilities.
Desired Candidate Description
● Company Research
● Sales Customer Service