The Elite Cars
The Elite Cars is one of the leading and largest showrooms in Dubai, specializing in new and pre-owned British, German, and Italian automobiles. A favorite among locals and expatriates due to the outstanding quality of our products and customer service, we have proven ourselves over the years as a force to be reckoned with in the region.
One of the contributing factors to this success is our dynamic and fun working environment, which motivates and inspires each employee to do their best in their respective craft. We are not in business to just sell cars—we are fully dedicated to making dream-come-true moments, making people smile upon getting their car key and making their road trips pleasurable. We make these possible by offering a 360 service under one roof, flexible finance options as well as with our great relationship with banks and insurance companies.
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, whatever you do, our showroom is the perfect place to work, buy and sell cars, window shop or even take selfies with the coolest and most popular luxury cars. As part of our company culture, we believe that luxury knows no bounds. Hence, we offer nothing but the widest variety of options to suit every customer’s taste, lifestyle and budget. This gives perfect justice to our tagline “The True Definition of Luxury”.
United Arab Emirates
Human Resources Recruiter
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 5 months ago
● Advertising, sourcing and attracting candidates by using different recruitment sites.
● Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for vacant positions.
● Asses applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes as per the job requirement.
● Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
● Conduct interviews of shortlisted candidates with the relevant Department Head(s) where there is vacancy or an open position.
● To arrange the final interview which shall be done by the HRM and the Managing Director.
● Prepare the offer letter and seek the approval of HRM and the Managing Director.
● Prepare on-boarding documents as per the “Employee Induction Documentation”
● Collect the required documents visa processing purposes.
● Coordinate with the necessary Department/s prior to the joining date of the newly hired employee for them to be aware and take the necessary actions that needs to be done from their end
● Update the Recruitment List on daily basis and sit with the HRM for status progression.
● Handle the recruitment sites, to utilize it efficiently by changing the adverts on weekly basis.
● Ensure to conduct the entire recruitment process in the most professional manner as per the Company Standards.
Desired Candidate Description
● Human Resources (HR)
● Automotive Human Resources