Porsche Middle East & Africa FZE
Welcome to Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE. Every day, we aim to exemplify the Porsche standards of performance and inspire the same level of confidence that the Porsche brand has instilled through the years.
To gain closer proximity to our esteemed customers within the region and support our exclusive partners, we established our regional office in Dubai in 1999. Today, our regional office is ranked as the fourth largest subsidiary of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Stuttgart, Germany, and it is managed by a team of 51 passionate professionals providing strategic and operational support across the Middle East, Levant, India, Pakistan, and Africa.
Our forays in India and Africa have made remarkable strides, and the journey still continues. We are consistently expanding our network; even in existing markets through new showrooms and additional state of the art facilities. A steady pace of progress, steered by our Strategy 2018, lays emphasis on people-oriented success and value-creating growth. In addition to our infrastructure, we are also broadening our product portfolio with new models and future-ready innovations such as E-Mobility.
All endeavours clearly follow an established principle of going beyond building iconic sports cars to creating a passion for groundbreaking concepts, and technical and aesthetic craftsmanship. With the support of our dedicated base of Porsche enthusiasts and our official partners across the region, we at Porsche look forward to continue moving forward and exploring success in every direction.
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi • Posted 3 weeks ago
● Assist in developing marketing and business plan for the Motors Division of A&S.
● Assist the Brand Manager or Sales Manager in identifying and analysing the Organization’s strengths and weaknesses and respond to opportunities and threats in the Marketing environment.
● Assist the Sales Manager in preparing Business and Marketing Plan.
● Ascertain Customer life time value analysis based on past purchases and determining future buying potential.
● Handle all the Public Relations and Marketing activities, and organise special events such as launch of new cars.
● Assist the Sales Manager in setting goals for market share.
● Develop plans in relation to advertising, sales promotion, public relations, etc.
● Coordinate with General Manager and Sales Manager regarding new art work and media schedules of advertising campaigns.
● Review and study quotations received from Advertising Agencies.
● Assist in undertaking Marketing Audits to monitor sales performance.
● Direct and supervise the operation of personnel under his/her Supervision in performing their tasks and solving problems they encounter while performing their jobs.
● Ensure all activities is in accordance with Porsche CI standards.
● Ensure that all marketing measures, events, promotions, PR and customer events programmes are in line with the quality standard of the brand and the company.
Desired Candidate Description
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
● Possess social media/ data and analytical skills.
● Knowledgeable of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms.
● Strong communication, sales, presentation, management and leadership skills.