AW Rostamani Group
AW Rostamani is a conglomerate of 14 companies in seven diverse disciplines, committed to enriching lives through its exceptional products and services.
As a family owned business that was set up in Dubai, UAE, in the early 50s, it gives us great pride to be part of the fastest growing metropolis in the world, and to have witnessed and contributed to its astounding transformation.
Along with the nation, we have grown to become one of the most progressive and innovative business houses in the region, and a beacon for excellence in the Middle East and beyond.
Our portfolio of 14 companies includes leading multinational brands in seven diverse sectors: automotive, real estate and construction, retail, logistics, information technology, travel, and consultancy.
At the centre of our team of over 4,000 professionals from around the world, is a culture that celebrates our diversity, and core values of Excellence, Integrity and Commitment that define us as a group.
Our role in the development and sustainability of the country and its people is of the utmost importance to us. It is our on-going mission to make a real difference to our customers, employees, partners and stakeholders, and add real value to the nation’s ambitious growth.
United Arab Emirates
General Manager Sales Marketing
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 3 weeks ago
The General Manager, Certified Pre-Owned Cars is responsible for leading the overall operations of the Certified Pre-Owned Department.
• Prepares the Pre-Owned Cars annual business and strategic plan
• Develops functional strategies to achieve corporate strategies & directs the implementation of these strategies
• Oversees the Certified Pre-Owned Department budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with company’s strategic plan.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with external agencies.
• Analyzes current and future market trends to determine areas prime for development and extension of the
• Certified Pre-Owned market.
• Oversees the management of new business development implementation and project progress.
• Develops Certified Pre-Owned Marketing plan to market new business initiatives as well as increase existing market penetration and awareness.
• Sets vehicle pricing and discounting thresholds.
• Reviews weekly individual and team targets and provides support to ensure target achievement and consistent departmental growth
• Establishes processes and procedures to ensure high standards of safety and customer satisfaction.
• Ensures that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors, the organization, and government agencies
• Reviews daily credit collections reports and sets targets for collection achievement.
• Serves as a member of the executive leadership team
• Participates in key decisions pertaining to strategic initiatives, operating model and operational execution
• Leads and coach the team to recruit and retain high caliber staff
• Ensures optimal deployment of resources to achieve KPI’s and business goals
• Engages the Certified Pre-Owned team to deliver results through the highest standard of departmental and cross functional teamwork and customer service.
• Other related tasks as required
Desired Candidate Description
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Mechanical Automotive Engineering. Post graduate degree highly desirable.
• 10 years experience in Automotive Sales with at least 5 years experience in a leadership role.
• Postgraduate qualification/ additional courses in Management will be an added advantage