Al Babtain Group
In 1948, late Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain established a small automotive business. Today Al Babtain Group is a conglomerate organization located in the State of Kuwait.
Al Babtain Group integrated honesty, integrity and dedication in all aspects of the business. The Group has established strongholds in the local, regional and international market.
Al Babtain Group experienced continuous success throughout the past 60 years.
The contemporary and flexible management approach, aligned with the long term vision and well-studied strategies are the key factor for the groups’ success. Al Babtain Group businesses include; Automotive, Information Technology, Investment, Real Estate, Finance and Industrial.
The Group has licensing rights for some of the world’s leading brands, international corporations and distributes a wide variety of products & services.
Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC) core business is automotive services. With the great success this business has built, AABC is also the main distributor for several well renowned brands.
The Group is currently the official agent and distributor for the Japanese and European (French) vehicles, Nissan, Infiniti, Renault and Citroen in the State of Kuwait.
Employee Size: 1001-5000 employees
Kuwait • Posted 9 months ago
Develop and implement a consistent and integrated marketing and sales strategies in order to meet established sales or market share targets. To plan and direct the operations, analyze sales statistics gathered by brand products to determine sales potential and monitor preferences of customers accordingly.
• Take brand ownership and build the strategies to align with the company’s vision around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
• Translate branding strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market campaigns.
• Responsible for achieving sales targets of the brand.
• Implement the sales strategies for business development and increase customer retention rate maximizing customer satisfaction levels.
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues, analyze the potential area for improvements and recommend proper actions.
• Devise, measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), competitors pricing survey feedback in conjunction with marketing team.
• Closely observe daily sales performance trend, sales operation process & procedures in order to overcome work barriers leading to performance enhancement and profitability.
• Propose & plan annual budgets for the sales & marketing.
• Ensure customer feedback is collected at various levels in a systematic manner and is given back with speed and accuracy to sales operations and marketing campaigns etc.
• Recommend incentive schemes and ensure implementation of the selected schemes across the network to maintain associates’ commitment in delivering results.
• Work directly and closely in cross functional teams with all related departments to maximize efficiency of implementing action plans & strategies.
• Mentor the managers and coordinate with L&D regarding training needs to improve skills & development of the sales team.
• Direct sales team, conduct performance evaluations and motivate them to achieve the targets.
• Sustain a dynamic and motivational work environment by developing people and their skills to match the business requirements.
Specific Knowledge & Skills
Marketing & Brand management
Operations and resources handling
Customer engagement techniques
Advance analytical skills
Strong networking and interpersonal skills
Desired Candidate Description
University degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
Minimum 10 years in similar position in motors field.