Dating back to its beginnings in 1951 as an engineering dealership under the name Sayer & Colley, DAL’s history is rich with success stories, out of which emerged Sudan’s largest and most diversified privately-owned conglomerate that offers a wide range of products and services to businesses and consumers alike, its reach spanning the length and breadth of the country.
Our overriding objective is to produce, sell and support quality products. It is this commitment that motivation considerable investment in product development and quality systems – the driving force behind the Group’s constant pursuit of excellence.
Equality is important to our deep commitment to building lasting relationships with our customers, business partners and other stakeholders through our ability to deliver additional value.
Ordering & Costing Controller
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 6 months ago
To control and ensure that vehicles brands are ordered and delivered in line with the companyâ€™s target annual budget, cost and foretasted Gross Profit
● Check and Confirm Prices of Contracts / Proforma Invoices against supplier price lists
● Providing Finance department with Supplier Invoices to ensure Payments and cash remittance to suppliers.
● Daily Control and Update of Price Files with New Charges/ Rates Announced
● Prepare and Distribute Vehicleâ€™s brands Sales Price lists to Sales Teams & other concerned departments
● Liaise with DAL Logistics to ensure Submission and approval of Register Prices by Sudan Customs.
● Regular Update & Issuance of Customs Duties
● Regular Update & Issuance of Insurance Cost file.
● Daily Update of Orders Status Report
● Tracking Shipping Schedules with Suppliers
● Receive Full set of Original Shipping Documents and check its compliance with the Supplier price lists & Placed orders
● Dispatch Shipping Documents to Concerned Departments (DAL Logistics, Sales Admin Team, Parts, Finance)
● Arrange Insurance for all Vehicles Shipments from Port of Loading up to final Destination (Company Warehouse).
● Ensure that all the Documents received, sent and processed by the Section are recorded, updated, registered and filed
● Generate all needed reports required by management and other departments
Desired Candidate Description
● Bachelors Degree in Management / Accounting or a closely related field.
● Masters degree in Supply Chain, MBA or a relevant Field (Preferable).
● 3 years relevant experience in Supply Chain Environment .
Required Skills & Knowledge:
● Budget Management
● Project Management
● Vendor Management
● Business Administration
● Analytical Skills
● Sales & Marketing
● MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
● Automotive & Product Knowledge
● Negotiations skills
● Ability to communicate in Arabic & English.
● Ability to work under pressure and multi task management