Ali and Sons Co. LLC
Ali and Sons Co. LLC started in 1979 in Abu Dhabi. Owing to its progress, it soon evolved into a diversified conglomerate and has recently become Ali and Sons Holding LLC. Under the dynamic leadership of H.E. Ali bin Khalfan Al Mutawa Al Dhaheri - The Founder and Chairman of The Family Council - Ali and Sons diversified its activities and operations by establishing new businesses within several sectors of the local economy.
Ali and Sons has strong presence in the Automotive, Oil and Gas, Contracting, Commercial, Marine Engineering, Retail, Property Management, Tourism, Manufacturing and Information Technology Industries.
Ali and Sons is associated with some of the most prestigious brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche and Skoda. The Group’s own brands have a significant market share, building purely on the Group’s strength and quality of its products and services. These brands are Amwaj Jewellery, Awazen Centre, Sidra Real Estate and Eurostar Rent A Car to name a few.
Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Parts Sales Supervisor
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi • Posted 3 months ago
● Follow up the Purchasing & Store System and assist in directing the activities of the Department to ensure the efficient usage of resources.
● Follow up the Cars and Parts Orders.
● Assist in achieving the Parts Sales target.
● Assist in achieving the Gross Profit target.
● Job Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
● Receive and check stocks against suppliers invoice.
● Report all incoming discrepancies or damages.
● Co-ordinate with freight forwarder on matters of incoming and outgoing shipments and related documentation.
● Co-ordinate with Insurance Companies on claims made for stock damaged in transit.
● Ensure that all issues are in first-class condition and suitable for use for which purchased and in accordance with the appropriate invoice that is acknowledged by payment or authorised signature.
● Control parts transfers from and to other branches.
● Create parts location in the warehouse in co-ordination with Warehouse Personnel.
● Ensure state of cleanliness of the warehouse, shelving, stock, machinery and equipment.
● Check and report the status of warehouse machinery, equipment and vehicles.
● Ensure that the stock is kept secure and guard against unauthorised withdrawal.
● Maintenance and permanent accuracy of the location system.
● Allocate workload to Warehouse Personnel.
Desired Candidate Description
● Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Material Management or similar position
● Experience: A minimum of 5 years work experience of which three years must be in a similar capacity
● Languages: Fluency in English is essential
● Software: SAP or other parts software