Ali and Sons Co. LLC
Ali and Sons Co. LLC started in 1979 in Abu Dhabi. Owing to its progress, it soon evolved into a diversified conglomerate and has recently become Ali and Sons Holding LLC. Under the dynamic leadership of H.E. Ali bin Khalfan Al Mutawa Al Dhaheri - The Founder and Chairman of The Family Council - Ali and Sons diversified its activities and operations by establishing new businesses within several sectors of the local economy.
Ali and Sons has strong presence in the Automotive, Oil and Gas, Contracting, Commercial, Marine Engineering, Retail, Property Management, Tourism, Manufacturing and Information Technology Industries.
Ali and Sons is associated with some of the most prestigious brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche and Skoda. The Group’s own brands have a significant market share, building purely on the Group’s strength and quality of its products and services. These brands are Amwaj Jewellery, Awazen Centre, Sidra Real Estate and Eurostar Rent A Car to name a few.
Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi • Posted 3 months ago
Assist in implementing marketing and business plan for the automotive division of the company.
● Propose and suggest plans in relation to advertising, sales promotion, public relations, etc.
● Develop marketing presentations.
● Coordinate with Marketing/Sales Manager and agencies for art work and media schedules of advertising campaigns.
● Handle marketing activities and special events, such as, car launches. Mall display, product placement.
● Review and recommend sponsorships and business deals with other corporations.
● Daily media monitoring and reporting.
● Social media and online reviewing.
● Coordinate with hotels for organising special events.
● Monitor inputs of advertising campaigns from showrooms, and provide report.
● Record minutes of the Marketing meetings as required.
● Assist Showroom in-charge for any showroom requirements displays, posters, danglers etc.
● Coordinate with the Marketing/Sales Manager for all upcoming campaigns and events to ensure success and proper follow up.
● Coordinate with the Sales Manager for catalogue inventory.
● Make sure the approved jobs to advertising agency are executed as per agreed terms and conditions.
● Preparation and circulation of competitive analysis of offers and prices. The information to be filed for future references with original catalogues of the models.
● Keep record of gift items ordered by the Marketing/Sales Manager and Parts Manager.
● Preparation of supporting documents and evidences for any claim to suppliers.
● Maintain contacts with local suppliers for gift items.
● Assist the Marketing Manager in maintaining CI in outlets.
● Help in preparation of vehicle specification for the showroom silent salesmen.
● Perform other duties as requested by the Marketing Manager/General Manager.
Desired Candidate Description
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Experience: A minimum of 4 years work experience in Marketing
● Languages: Fluency in English is essential and Arabic knowledge is preferable
● Software: Computer Literate