Al Tayer Motors
Al Tayer Motors was established in 1982 and represents major European and American automobile manufacturers such as Land Rover, Jaguar, Ford, Lincoln, Ferrari and Maserati across the UAE. Al Tayer Motors’ portfolio also includes commercial vehicles - Ford Trucks in the UAE.
As a company, we deal with a discerning customer who demands the best. From this stand point, we created a unique retail and service environment to meet our brands’ expected service standards.
The automobiles we sell provide immense pleasure and satisfaction to their owners and we add value by ensuring the joy is uninterrupted. Dedicated service, sales and parts centres in addition to world class personnel provide each customer with a unique ownership experience.
United Arab Emirates
Commercial Relations Manager
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 3 months ago
To manage the relationships with government entities (namely Ministry of Economy and Department of Economic Development, and with other public administrations as required) for escalated customer related matters (complaints) and representing Al Tayer Motors in governmental agencies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Liaise with governmental entities (namely Ministry of Economy and Department of Economic Development), and act as the main point of contact to track customer complaints
● Manage customer complaints and customer relations for issues escalated to the Ministry of Economy and Department of Economics Development and other public administrations
● Represent Al Tayer Motors in government agencies as required
● Analyze complaint trends and proceed with active meetings with relevant department managers
● Ensure compliance with requirements in terms of process, documentation, etc.
● Coordinate with respective functions to familiarize with any background information about specific customers and their respective complaints, including checking internal records.
● Involve required stakeholders in managing complaints (concerned customers, respective brand GMs, etc.)
● Analyze evidence, customer complaints, and evaluate findings, present and summarize resolutions and ensure solutions offered to the customers best meet the needs of Al Tayer Motors
● Ensure that the solution is in line with any regulations or contractual obligations
● Ensure prompt action is taken to resolve related customer complaints brought to attention from governmental entities and/or public administrations
● Ensure records are kept for all customer complaints from government entities (namely Ministry of Economy) and their solutions
● Represent the voice of Al Tayer Motors and provide input to Ministry of Economy, Department of Economic Development, and Consumer protection for the development of new rules and reulations that the government intends to apply or launch
● Maintain formal, collaborative relations with all governmental entities to ensure a coordinated approach on government relations at all levels
Desired Candidate Description
● Must be fluent in Arabic and English communications (preferably native Arabic speaker)
● Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any discipline
● Five to eight years of relevant experience
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
● Excellent customer service orientation
● Strong inter-personal skills
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office