ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Middle East • Posted 1 week ago
One of the leading automotive group in the Middle East is looking for an experienced Group Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the business development of the company by increasing the market share, developing a brand identity and delivering effective marketing and communications related activities.
Ideal candidates must have at least 8 years of experience in automotive industry with minimum 2 years of experience in Managerial Position developing and coordinating the marketing activities including Marketing Strategy, Market Segmentation, Market Targeting and Market Positioning
• Sets the department’s long- and short-term objectives, communicates them to the subordinates, and ensures high quality achievement of the goals in a cost effective and timely manner.
• Develops department’s policies and procedures related to the marketing activities which ensure a standardized, efficient and effective flow of operations.
• Supervises the activities of subordinates to ensure their effectiveness and compliance with the Group’s approved policies and procedures.
• Selects, trains, motivates, evaluates and develops the department’s personnel to ensure the achievement of the company’s objectives.
• Plans, develops and implements a comprehensive marketing strategy encompassing all aspects of the marketing management, besides of participating in business planning and strategy formulation.
• Develops, maintains and ensures compliance of marketing strategy, policies and procedures, and submits any changes to the GGM for approval.
• Establishes overall performance standards to meet the Group’s and departmental goals and sets critical success factors related to the marketing decisions.
• Evaluates market demand and supply trends and coordinates with the concerned department to create proposed sales prices.
• Identifies the company research needs, supervises customer satisfaction surveys and performs market analysis to assess the company position in the industry besides of devising new marketing methods.
• Provides quality services and develops customer loyalty schemes to reward loyal customers and create a win-win situation for the company and the customers.
• Supervises and develops marketing researches and studies based on primary and secondary database, predicts the vehicles and heavy equipment demands for the next years based on mathematical and statistical methods and provides feedback to the sales department accordingly.
• Identifies potential markets such as new businesses, wholesalers, retailers, free zone, and the government and works on expanding the company market share.
• Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of Marketing practices, advertising costs, promotions campaigns and results.
• Participates in setting vehicles prices and ensures updating of list prices on periodically basis.
• Revises marketing plans and time scheduled and discusses them with Sales Manager(s).
• Reviews periodical studies and surveys regarding Iraq Market and recommends necessary actions and probable market penetration.
• Periodically advises on company profiles, website and other materials describing the products which the company provides and provides instructions for team members for updates.
• Coordinates efforts between team members to prepare marketing and advertising campaigns for the company and liaises with the financial department to prepare and administer the marketing budget and maintain the expenditures within the prescribed limits as approved by the top management.
• Identifies areas of weaknesses and creates solutions to improve the overall trends of the company and adapts practical mechanisms that enhance the marketing strategy and decrease threats of marketing myopia.
• Participates in preparing commercial offers for governmental and private agencies to include discounts, sales allowances and other terms that enhance establishing strategic and positive relationships with the customer.
• Follows up all orders related to the Group’s stocks and monitors the operations flow of orders from the issuance until arrival to post.
• Reviews marketing database periodically and advises on any necessary updates which would enhance the company marketing strategy.
• Ensures all companies are in line with individual Corporate Identities (CI).
• Supervises on enhancement customers’ satisfaction in order to build positive relationships with them and encourage after- purchase return behavior and build a positioning awareness in their minds.
• Prepares reports related to the demand forecast, competitors intensive, market segments, and other reports.
Desired Candidate Description
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Marketing.
• At least 8 years of experience in automotive industry. In addition, Marketing related activities including; Marketing Strategy, market segmentation, market targeting and market positioning.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a managerial position.
Find Jobs Like These In:
*** At least 3 candidates applied for this posting.