Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center
What we do.
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center opened in 1998 in the heart of the Euregion in Maastricht and has developed into one of the major employers in the southern region of the Netherlands. Today, with more than 1.000 employees, we care for customers and retailers worldwide. We are proud to unite people from more than 37 different nationalities who speak 19 languages and share the same passion for high-quality customer service.
Why we do it.
Every call is a challenge. Every task is a chance to grow. Our vision is to become the world’s most renowned center for customer service in the automotive sector. To meet our goal we are doing everything to create the best environment for skilled people from all over the world. Because only the best people can provide the best customer service. Ultimately it’s that simple: we want to delight and satisfy our customers and partners.
What drives us.
“Dedicated to Customers, Driven by Excellence” – As brand ambassadors of Mercedes-Benz we are committed to excellence, aiming to provide premium solutions for our customers, retail partners and business partners, supporting them in every situation. In this way, we strengthen the brand and add value to our brand promise: “The best or nothing”. Committed to our corporate values and as strong team players, our excellent operations set the standards for Daimler’s customer support centers worldwide.
What we believe.
It takes a lot of hard and soft skills to be a valuable partner for customers, retailers and our team members. These six principles embody what drives us, what we believe in and what we care about:
1. The customer is number 1
We do our very best to understand our customers’ needs and to exceed their expectations, wherever they are each and every day.
2. We make things happen
No matter what the challenges are, we solve them as fast as possible, using our experience and our expertise.
3. Everyone counts
We all play in the same team. Working in an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect, we treat everybody in a fair, friendly and honest way. We share what we know and grow together.
4. We think ahead
We believe in innovation and continuously improving the way we work. We explore new ways, dare to take risks and learn from both our successes and failures.
5. We cross borders
The Customer Assistance Center encompasses a unique blend of cultures, perspectives and opinions that we all appreciate. They are the foundation on which we build services for our global brands.
6. We do it together
Delivering excellent operations needs all our commitment, capabilities and contribution. This makes the difference.
Europe • Posted 4 months ago
Siebel Developer wanted for Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center. You can find us in Maastricht, the Netherlands; we are called the Compass Delivery Center (CDC). Throughout the years we fine-tuned Compass and set it to our own standards. Compass, based on Oracle Siebel/Avaya/Genesys, is a high performing and scalable platform which is rapidly expanding in terms of functionality and global coverage for the aftersales CRM activities of Mercedes-Benz.
Currently we are in the middle of our worldwide rollout of 54 countries and we have still 24 countries to go. Do you want to be a part of our international team and help us to setup the global Platform?
You will be a part of an international team with people from the Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Spain, Germany and the UK all working from Maastricht. Together with this incredible team you will share the responsibility for all the technical aspects of Compass and service provisioning including the Database platform. Together you will face challenges such as:
● Worldwide rollout of 54 countries – still 24 to go;
● Serving customers on a worldwide scale;
● Quarterly updates of Compass;
● Connected vehicles services integration;
●Mobile applications integration thru APIs.
You will support our new strategic initiatives and further improve the core disciplines of our delivery center. To be successful in the execution of these challenges, your job will cover tasks such as:
● Manage and take part in projects.
● Support operational monitoring.
● Troubleshooting and problem resolution for all the Compass environments.
● Facilitate knowledge transfer amongst team members and other support teams. This means you will not only interface directly with the end users but also with other teams within IT and business departments.
● Support incidents, change and problem management and ensure the reliability of our telephony and application services.
● Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our Business processes.
● Implement and document new or enhanced processes, instruments, products and systems.
Desired Candidate Description
Profile Must have’s
Experience with design, implement and execute Software Build & release process, including specification Siebel builds components:
● Views & Responsibilities;
● Business Services;
● WHAT'S UP.
In depth experience with:
● OPEN UI frameworks;
● Modern Web Technology (HTML5, CSS , XML, XSLT);
● Interfaces and Web services (SOAP/REST/MQ);
● Relational databases (Oracle);
● Microsoft (Web) Server Platform.
● Good understanding of the complete life cycle of a Siebel implementation and its project deliverables.
Profile Nice to have’s:
● Analytical, being able to think in solutions;
● Bachelor or Master Degree, with at least 5 years of experience working as Siebel Developer;
● Willingness to participate in on-call/on-duty shift;
● You are someone who sees challenges where other people see problems;
● You need to be a self-starter; willing to go for the extra mile.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
● Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
● Result oriented bonuses;
● Competitive performance based salary growth;
● Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
● 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
● Pension plan;
● Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
● Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars.