Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center
What we do.
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center opened in 1998 in the heart of the Euregion in Maastricht and has developed into one of the major employers in the southern region of the Netherlands. Today, with more than 1.000 employees, we care for customers and retailers worldwide. We are proud to unite people from more than 37 different nationalities who speak 19 languages and share the same passion for high-quality customer service.
Why we do it.
Every call is a challenge. Every task is a chance to grow. Our vision is to become the world’s most renowned center for customer service in the automotive sector. To meet our goal we are doing everything to create the best environment for skilled people from all over the world. Because only the best people can provide the best customer service. Ultimately it’s that simple: we want to delight and satisfy our customers and partners.
What drives us.
“Dedicated to Customers, Driven by Excellence” – As brand ambassadors of Mercedes-Benz we are committed to excellence, aiming to provide premium solutions for our customers, retail partners and business partners, supporting them in every situation. In this way, we strengthen the brand and add value to our brand promise: “The best or nothing”. Committed to our corporate values and as strong team players, our excellent operations set the standards for Daimler’s customer support centers worldwide.
What we believe.
It takes a lot of hard and soft skills to be a valuable partner for customers, retailers and our team members. These six principles embody what drives us, what we believe in and what we care about:
1. The customer is number 1
We do our very best to understand our customers’ needs and to exceed their expectations, wherever they are each and every day.
2. We make things happen
No matter what the challenges are, we solve them as fast as possible, using our experience and our expertise.
3. Everyone counts
We all play in the same team. Working in an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect, we treat everybody in a fair, friendly and honest way. We share what we know and grow together.
4. We think ahead
We believe in innovation and continuously improving the way we work. We explore new ways, dare to take risks and learn from both our successes and failures.
5. We cross borders
The Customer Assistance Center encompasses a unique blend of cultures, perspectives and opinions that we all appreciate. They are the foundation on which we build services for our global brands.
6. We do it together
Delivering excellent operations needs all our commitment, capabilities and contribution. This makes the difference.
Technical Service Representative - Critical Parts Management
Europe • Posted 1 month ago
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are a very important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. The Customer Assistance Center’s core services are delivered by Operations: Roadside Assistance, Customer Complaint management and Enquiry management. All our supporting departments, such as Retail services, Operational Excellence and Critical Parts Management, are also located in our offices in Maastricht. Furthermore, our task is to create a global Customer Contact Center network. Therefore we have established the department “Global Contact Center Management”. Having the global Governance mandate, we manage the worldwide implementation, standardization, innovation and performance of Customer Contact Center services within Daimler AG. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Critical Parts Management Department of the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V. is dealing with global escalations for parts in the Mercedes-Benz logistics chain. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz local headquarters, general distributors, wholesale locations and appropriate retailers.
Tasks & responsibilities:
● Resolve incoming support requests, incidents and problems in the required languages
● Resolve escalated bottleneck parts enquiries for all Mercedes-Benz business units (passenger cars, vans and trucks)
● Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in the relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
● Analyze and investigate logistic issues using own knowledge, computer applications and other Daimler entities and external partners
● Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and response to bottleneck requests
Desired Candidate Description
● Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes;
● Fluency in German both verbal and in writing;
● Fluency in English (corporate language);
● Handling escalations in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level;
● Ability to understand the relationship between internal and external processes;
● Ability to understand interactions between demand and supply in the logistics chain;
● Open-minded to a diversity of cultures;
● Computer literacy;
● Acts as a Brand ambassador.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
● A “tailor made” individual development plan
● Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
● Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
● Collective health insurance at discounted rates
● Pension plan
● 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
● Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
● Competitive performance based salary growth
● Result oriented bonuses
● Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
The salary liked to this position is € 2.075, = *. Based on a full-time position of 40 hours per week, between Monday to Friday, dayshift. We provide an extensive initial training and a follow up program.You will be offered one contract with a duration of one year, after this the contract will be of an indefinite time.
*Please take into account that The Netherlands has a divergent tax system than other EU countries.