A.A.Al Moosa Enterprises
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice
Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai
Hotel apartments operations of owned assets
Car rental and leasing
Manufacture of mattresses, beds
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the ARENCO GROUP to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
Diesel Auto Mechanic/Technician
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 2 months ago
1.Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
2. Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
3. Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
4. Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
5. Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
6. Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
7. Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
8. Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
9. Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
10. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications.
11. Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Industry Type : Automotive / Automobile / Auto Accessories
Functional Area : Installation / Maintenance / Operations / Repair
Desired Candidate Description
GCC work experience and preferably with valid driving license.
2 - 3 years experience
Secondary School, Diploma.