A.A.Al Moosa Enterprises
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice
Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai
Hotel apartments operations of owned assets
Car rental and leasing
Manufacture of mattresses, beds
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the ARENCO GROUP to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
Purchase Assistant-Automobiles Spare Parts
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 1 month ago
Jobs required to be executed by the above position are detailed here but not limited to the following:
1. To follow and implement the standard cash purchase policies and procedures provided by the management.
2. To ensure the parts/items requested through JD Purchase Requisition are not available in stock prior to initiate the cash purchases.
3. To purchase on cash all the 2nd Hand / Re-Built items/parts from open market as per the requisition.
4. To ensure that the parts/items purchased on Cash are under warranty (replace or return) of minimum of 7 working days in case of major parts like engine or gear box and minimum of 3 days in case of minor parts.
5. To coordinate with the Workshop In-charge for the testing of 2nd hand parts purchased from the market and arrange the replacement / return of defective parts (if any) within 2 working days.
6. To document all the cash purchases by immediately preparing the LPO in JD and after necessary approval coordinate with 2nd hand parts storekeeper who will generate the Material Receipt Note and will issue the parts to job card at the same time to ensure the data entry in JD is updated.
7. To ensure that the original LPO along with MRN print is attached with the Cash Payment Voucher while closing the IOU.
8. To ensure that all open IOUs are closed within 3 days from the date of IOU.
9. To maintain the updated list of market prices for all 2nd hand parts with the conditions status for the record.
10. To assist purchase officer as and when required.
11. Any other jobs assigned by the Purchase Supervisor/Accounts/Senior Service Manager. Industry Type : Automotive / Automobile / Auto Accessories
Functional Area : Buying / Purchase / Procurement / Vendor Management
Desired Candidate Description
Candidates should have 2 to 5 years local & GCC experience in franchise parts procurement & inventory management of spare parts with automobile manufacturer/distributor or local dealer.