National Motors Egypt
Mr. Hussein Abdul Nabi established National Motors Egypt in 1978. We started out in Assyut, the hometown of Mr. Abdul Nabi. By early 1990s National Motors Egypt was recognized as one of the three biggest General Motors certified agents in Egypt. As we entered the new millennium National Motors Egypt became the biggest importer of Isuzu in Egypt. As well as one of the main distributers of Nissan and Hyundai. We wanted to satisfy all the surging needs of our customers, so we decided to open the National Motors Egypt certified service centers in Assyut, Cairo in order to provide them with the best after sale services. The company expanded further to include international lubricants and motor oil companies such as Bizol and 77 Lubricants.
In order to cover all of the increasing needs of the customer, we are currently working on three different projects. We play a key role in the market, as we are considered to be one of the major domestic car distributors, and the biggest importer of Isuzu in Egypt. We didn’t stop there as we wanted to guarantee our customers the best after sale services, so opened two certified service center in Assyut and Cairo, in order to always be available for our customers and provide them with a wide range of imported spare parts. In 2012, we expanded even further and decided to get into the motor oil and lubricants industry, as we became the sole agent of Bizol and 77 Lubricants in Egypt.
Egypt • Posted 7 months ago
Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company s budget.
• Lease with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Prepare the company financial statements.
Desired Candidate Description
Very good computer skills, Microsoft Office (Excel - Word - PowerPoint - Out lock)
• Internet Skills knowledge
• Strong personality and leadership.
• Excellent finance skills and work experience.
• Ability to manage different tasks at the same time.