Al Babtain Group
In 1948, late Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain established a small automotive business. Today Al Babtain Group is a conglomerate organization located in the State of Kuwait.
Al Babtain Group integrated honesty, integrity and dedication in all aspects of the business. The Group has established strongholds in the local, regional and international market.
Al Babtain Group experienced continuous success throughout the past 60 years.
The contemporary and flexible management approach, aligned with the long term vision and well-studied strategies are the key factor for the groups’ success. Al Babtain Group businesses include; Automotive, Information Technology, Investment, Real Estate, Finance and Industrial.
The Group has licensing rights for some of the world’s leading brands, international corporations and distributes a wide variety of products & services.
Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC) core business is automotive services. With the great success this business has built, AABC is also the main distributor for several well renowned brands.
The Group is currently the official agent and distributor for the Japanese and European (French) vehicles, Nissan, Infiniti, Renault and Citroen in the State of Kuwait.
Employee Size: 1001-5000 employees
Showroom Sales Supervisor
Kuwait • Posted 8 months ago
• Supervise selling process of vehicles, monitor sales team performance and assist in maintaining NISSAN operation standards in alignment with automotive department objectives.
• Daily sales monitoring with sales executives through daily morning huddles, including proper guidance and coaching to better close deals & achieve the sales targets.
• Ensure the preparation of the showroom with all facilities to receive customers, i.e. displaying vehicles in good presentable & attractive show.
• Follow up on the implementation of the marketing activities properly, and communicate any new events or new campaign with sales team.
• Participate in setting the forecasting & vehicle ordering quantities to enhance the sales flow.
• Supervise the implementation of the delivery procedures properly to retain & maximize the customer satisfaction.
• Assist the sales manager in maintaining the day to day operation system properly as per principle company guidelines.
• Prepare all sales reports as per business and management needs.
• Coordinate with sales department employees on business changes such as targets, promotions, annual leaves, etc.
• Coordinate with lease & used cars department for vehicles pricing.
• Ensuring high conversion ratio of walk-in’s to sales by closely monitoring the sales executive’s actions in convincing the customers to close the deals.
• Ensuring sales executives contact all leads from CRM, social media, and from prospecting activities & convert them to walk-in’s then to actual buyers.
• Ensuring that all qualified leads data are captured & entered in DMS.
• Ensuring all sales executives offer and conduct a vehicle test drive to customers and help achieve the Sales target on test drives.
• Responsible for handling customers complains inside the showroom & solve it.
• Ensure high service in all customer touch points in the showroom to achieve the customer satisfaction targets sets by the management.
• Reviews the performance & skills of all sales executives, and provides coaching and feedback on a monthly basis & corrective actions when needed.
Desired Candidate Description
Sales & Marketing skills.
Decision making skills.
Strong analytical skills.
Minimum 5 years in similar position in automotive industry