Bridgestone Middle East & Africa
Bridgestone Middle East & Africa FZE is the regional headquarters for the Middle East and Africa region. It is established with the objective of speeding up decision-making and action for optimizing regional strategy by identifying market trends being closer to the customer and market.
It has been conducting Sales and Marketing activities, Technical and Commercial activities all over the Middle East & Africa region.
BSMEA has a 23,040 sq.m state of the art warehouse to facilitate storage and distribution of Bridgestone & Firestone tyres from Japan and other countries for all kinds of vehicles.
The Bridgestone Park facility was established in 2013 which showcases the model Firststop store and the model Bridgestone Truck Tyre Center along with the state of the art Bandag Learning Center and the Training Center. The training center is a means to provide necessary knowledge and skills to the various stakeholders including distributors, franchisees and authorities to deliver the Bridgestone mission – Serving Society with Superior Quality.
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 1 month ago
● Creating a trade marketing strategy to enable channel growth and create demand – aligned with overall brand strategy
● Planning & budgeting and executing of all trade marketing activities across the region – with established KPI’s and ROI’s
● Managing coop budgets – in line with the plans created and executed
● Lead endeavors aligned with organizations objectives in digital transformation
● Plan for Mix improvement – high performance and premium segments (leveraging OE / Car dealer channels)
● Driving brand awareness and purchase intent across various categories and products
● Attending and presenting at trade shows and events on behalf of the business
● Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content
● Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories.
● Work closely with sales team to map the market & understand respective markets channels, measure channel penetration
Desired Candidate Description
● Analyze sell-in / sell-out / inventory data and propose actions required
● Conduct post activity study and develop recommendation according to results.
● Reports progress in channel penetration strategies - KPI's: numeric & weighted footprint growth
● Monitor, report Competition activities and propose counter activation plans
Find Jobs Like These In:
*** At least 3 candidates applied for this posting.