Bridgestone Middle East & Africa
Bridgestone Middle East & Africa FZE is the regional headquarters for the Middle East and Africa region. It is established with the objective of speeding up decision-making and action for optimizing regional strategy by identifying market trends being closer to the customer and market.
It has been conducting Sales and Marketing activities, Technical and Commercial activities all over the Middle East & Africa region.
BSMEA has a 23,040 sq.m state of the art warehouse to facilitate storage and distribution of Bridgestone & Firestone tyres from Japan and other countries for all kinds of vehicles.
The Bridgestone Park facility was established in 2013 which showcases the model Firststop store and the model Bridgestone Truck Tyre Center along with the state of the art Bandag Learning Center and the Training Center. The training center is a means to provide necessary knowledge and skills to the various stakeholders including distributors, franchisees and authorities to deliver the Bridgestone mission – Serving Society with Superior Quality.
United Arab Emirates
Business Planning Analyst
United Arab Emirates • Posted 3 months ago
● Coordinating sales forecasting process, provide analytics, forecast and insight to support sales for delivering results
● Coordinating mid-term & long-term strategic planning processes
● Developing, running and analyzing reports to continuously track key performance indicators
● Actively track and report macro-indicators and business related market
Desired Candidate Description
● Strong business acumen
● Strong data analysis skills
● Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate and collaborate at all organizational levels
● Critical thinker / detail oriented with research skills
● Advanced excel skills (VBA knowledge is an asset)
● Business administration or engineering graduate degree, postgraduate degree preferred.
● Minimum 2 years of experience in strategic planning, consulting or a comparable area.