Bridgestone Middle East & Africa
Bridgestone Middle East & Africa FZE is the regional headquarters for the Middle East and Africa region. It is established with the objective of speeding up decision-making and action for optimizing regional strategy by identifying market trends being closer to the customer and market.
It has been conducting Sales and Marketing activities, Technical and Commercial activities all over the Middle East & Africa region.
BSMEA has a 23,040 sq.m state of the art warehouse to facilitate storage and distribution of Bridgestone & Firestone tyres from Japan and other countries for all kinds of vehicles.
The Bridgestone Park facility was established in 2013 which showcases the model Firststop store and the model Bridgestone Truck Tyre Center along with the state of the art Bandag Learning Center and the Training Center. The training center is a means to provide necessary knowledge and skills to the various stakeholders including distributors, franchisees and authorities to deliver the Bridgestone mission – Serving Society with Superior Quality.
United Arab Emirates
Area Sales Manager - Consumer Levant
Egypt • Posted 6 months ago
● Promote and sell the organization' s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer account s t o achieve significant sales targets.
● Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services;respond to more complex customer enquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
● Identify, research, and cont act prospective customers and build positive relationships t hat will generate future sales and repeat business.
● Refer sales leads, custom r feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate cont acts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and custom er demands.
● Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met.
● Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
● Coach and mentor less experienced sales representatives to achieve t heir sales targets.
Desired Candidate Description
● University degree
● 4 to 7 years experience