Bridgestone Middle East & Africa
Bridgestone Middle East & Africa FZE is the regional headquarters for the Middle East and Africa region. It is established with the objective of speeding up decision-making and action for optimizing regional strategy by identifying market trends being closer to the customer and market.
It has been conducting Sales and Marketing activities, Technical and Commercial activities all over the Middle East & Africa region.
BSMEA has a 23,040 sq.m state of the art warehouse to facilitate storage and distribution of Bridgestone & Firestone tyres from Japan and other countries for all kinds of vehicles.
The Bridgestone Park facility was established in 2013 which showcases the model Firststop store and the model Bridgestone Truck Tyre Center along with the state of the art Bandag Learning Center and the Training Center. The training center is a means to provide necessary knowledge and skills to the various stakeholders including distributors, franchisees and authorities to deliver the Bridgestone mission – Serving Society with Superior Quality.
United Arab Emirates
Finance and Administration Manager
Egypt • Posted 1 month ago
● To perform financial accounting (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger), statutory reporting in coordination with external auditors, tax returns and other administration activities.
● Collaborate with Head Office Finance and Human Resource / Admin departments and management team to facilitate timely management reporting and ad-hoc reports as requested for Group consolidation and their reporting.
o Accounts payables, Accounts Receivables and General Ledger
o Bookkeeping in SAP and internal Bridgestone workflow system.
• Statutory reporting
o Financial Statements closing and review. Filing and liaising with authorities
• Audit / Governance
o Statutory audit
o J-SOX (FRCP & SOD) and corporate governance (Board of Directors, Authority schedule)
o Bank account reconciliation
o Petty cash
o Vendor local payments, GSO / SASO
o Corporate Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax and Social Security
• HR, Admin, Health & Safety
o HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, ensuring compliance of company policies and assisting in the travel documents, visa requirements and administration of company benefits.
o Ensure a safe work place environment and adherence to all statutory obligations without risks to health
Desired Candidate Description
• University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar.
• MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Experience in SAP (FICO – Financial Accounting and Controlling) (Desirable)
• Fluent English and Arabic
• 3-5 years’ experience in Finance / Accounting