ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Middle East • Posted 1 month ago
One of the leading Systems Integrator and Digital Solution Management Provider in GCC is looking for an experienced Head of Sales. You will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans, hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends
Ideal candidates must have at least a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a high-volume office automation environment space with a strong business sense and industry expertise
• Oversee daily sales operations of the organization
• Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business
• Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
• Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
• Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the organization’s offerings to customers
• Engage in key or targeted customer activities
• Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
• Communicate strategy and results to the Sales Managers & Sales teams
• Report key results to the Executive Board
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with priority/prime customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the company’s product value through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Desired Candidate Description
• MBA or equivalent preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a high-volume Office Automation environment space is required.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to recruit, select, and develop the best talent.
• Proven track record of results with a high level of business acumen.
• Keen ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
• Acute attention to detail with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively and efficiently.
• Must have a high level of integrity
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Leadership skills are pertinent
• Negotiation and mediation skills are necessary in finding opportunities to resolve conflicts efficiently and favorably
• Decision-making skills are key to weighing the costs and benefits of various options and determining the best course of action to achieve company goals
• Problem-solving skills are crucial to analyzing past and current performance and recommending objectives to improve productivity and profitability
Find Jobs Like These In:
*** At least 8 candidates applied for this posting.