ATC Allied Transport
Allied Transport Company was founded at 1972 and ever since has been providing a caliber of service that is unrivalled within the industry. ATC specializes in land freight transportation and haulage of all types of cargo. Effective Quality Management Systems are in place to ensure customer’s satisfaction and paves for continual growth.
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 4 months ago
● Responsible and accountable for determining cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
● Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
● Responsible and accountable for guiding cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
● Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
● Responsible and accountable for reconciling transactions by comparing and correcting data
● Responsible and accountable for maintaining database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
● Responsible and accountable for recommending actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
● Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
● Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
● Gains and updates job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Desired Candidate Description
● Planned VS actual financial performance attributable to financial inputs (ROI, EVA) such as asset utilization, cash flow, cost of capital
● Provide timely and accurate financial inputs for any new business venture
● Incidents of proactive corrections in financial performance (minimization of loss, optimizing profits) due to timely interventions by financial personnel
● Timely preparation of data for MIS reports to management
● Knowledge of ratio analysis, interpretation of financial statements, International Accounting Standards, formulation of financial strategy, cost of capital, financial measurements such as assets utilization, cash flow
● Knowledge of key indicators in economy and their relationship with various business activities
● Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
● Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
● Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
Graduate plus professional accounting degree preferred
5-7 years of relevant experience in logistics industry preferred