Compass Logistics International
Compass Logistics International is an internationally oriented corporate group with head offices in Bremen and Dubai. Compass Logistics International implements logistics solutions for customers looking to tap into new markets and growth opportunities in various regions such as Europe, Middle East, Far East, Indian sub-continent, Africa and North America.
The prerequisites for growth in these markets are our specialist for transport and distribution, air and sea freight, contract logistics, dangerous goods transportation and project logistics. Founded in 2013, Compass Logistics International offers customers from different industry and retail sectors individual transport and logistics solutions from a single source. Today we are present with 500 employees in 22 countries around the world. Among others for multinational enterprises in the oil and gas industry, the textiles and furniture sectors, plant engineering and for customers in the FMCG sector, for example from the beverages industry.
Wherever your growth targets are – we will get you there.
Kuwait • Posted 3 months ago
Sales executives sell the company’s services. Customers may include businesses, governmental organizations and individuals, both in KWT and abroad. Sales executives approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients. Also responsible for making repeat sales to their employer’s existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Sells the services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;recommending solutions.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends,market activities and competitors.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Contacts potential and actual customers and send regular emails to inform them about the company’s services and promotions.
· Creates sales, customer service and marketing trend reports Attend to customer calls in a polite manner and ensure completion of the customer cases.
· Ensures all customer complaints are recorded with timely closure and valid root causes.
· Roots cause analysis of complaints for on-going customer service improvements.
· Supports with effective sales presentations and related documentations.
· Assists internal and external customers and ensure exceptional experience for the clients.
Desired Candidate Description
· Scientific Degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Experience of more than 1 year in government relations, shipping, transport and logistics.
· Familiarity to work with computer; Microsoft Office and Windows.
· Ability to communicate in English language.
· Arabic language communication is a plus.