Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba
The Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group
Despite a long family tradition of trading high-quality goods around the world, it was not until 1946 that the MHAO Group was officially formed as a general trading and offshore services establishment. The company would diversify in the 1970s however, under the guidance of the late Mr. Hareb Al Otaiba.
In the period that followed, MHAO expanded its trading operations to include internationally recognised, high-quality brands. The early 70s also saw the opening of the company’s prestigious Dubai showroom, which cemented MHAO’s name as the watchword for high-end goods.
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 2 months ago
To promote our services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits. To find and develop new accounts from amongst our target companies and ensure they join our growing list of highly satisfied customers and to manage complex sales-cycles, from inception to completion.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Identify new opportunities in the market and approach customers to increase sales generation.
· Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending service improvements.
· Perform daily selling activities by conducting sales calls, customer visits, demonstrations, proposal creation/presentation, and maintain prospect activity into sales cycle tracking processes.
· Conduct research on industry trends, market activities, and competitors and propose enhancements to our services by providing regular feedback to management.
· Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to management on customer visits & feedback, current deals and prospect customers.
· Formulate a monthly individual sales forecast with a high level of accuracy to ensure the sales objectives of revenue growth.
· Work closely with the sales admin and marketing staff as a good team player and provide support whenever required.
· Achieve monthly and annual sales targets, with pre-determined gross profit margins on sales.
· Skilled and experienced in contract negotiation and completion
· Develop new sources of business through new channels and customer
Desired Candidate Description
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Qualification: A minimum of 5 years sales experience supported by proof of meeting or exceeding sales target and positive customer references;
Years of Experience:
At least 5 years’ experience in Chauffeur Driven Car / Luxury transportation, automotive or related industry, with at least 3 years working experience within the local UAE market .
Job specific skills:
Being able to communicate well at all levels and particularly be able to present complex ideas effectively; Arabic speaker would be advantageous; Excellent selling techniques, negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external); Good commercial and business understanding.
Have exceptional interpersonal skills to work effectively and functionally across the business, Self-organized and good planning skills; Possess initiative, flexibility and instinctive commercial acumen to meet or exceeds sales targe