This Company has requested to remain confidential and will share details with short-listed applicants at the interview stage.
Sales Executive - Jeddah
Saudi Arabia • Posted 8 months ago
• Meet or exceed goals for unit sales and market share for a new light, medium, heavy duty trucks, and buses.
• Reaching the targets and goals set monthly and annually.
• Conquest and grow new accounts.
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction among all assigned accounts.
• Visit minimum 5 Customers daily.
• Ability to adapt sales style from situation to situation.
• Maintain current data for customer profiles in KERRIDGE.
• Develop and maintain full working knowledge of all company systems, procedures, and policies.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of all products and services sold by the company.
• Facilitate resolution of customer satisfaction issues including coordination and follow up with other departments and branches.
• Facilitate timely deliveries of customer units.
• Establishing, maintaining and Expanding MFTBC Customer base.
• Servicing the needs of MFTBC existing Customers.
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
Desired Candidate Description
• Ability to read and interpret truck specification lists and various other technical bulletins.
• Ability to demonstrate or display extensive product knowledge to customer and staff to assist with purchase decisions.
• Ability to work well under pressure while assisting a wide variety of customers and fostering relationships with key industry contacts.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Effective computer, mathematical and customer service skills.
• Ability to work outdoors and in an environment with occasional exposure to weather elements.
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented and results driven.
• Ability to prioritize and handle numerous tasks simultaneously.
• Bi-lingual (English; Professional Level, Arabic: Professional Level).
• Proven ability to effectively interact with sales and operational teams as well as customers.
• You must have a strong customer service orientation.
• A university or college degree / Diploma in Business Management / Engineering would be ideal but is not required.
• Preferred Certified Professional Sales Person (CPSP)
• Preferred Certified Sales Leadership Professional (CSLP)
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in similar sales environment.
Strategic Prospecting Skills; Rapport Building on the Call; Buyer-Seller Agreement; Active Listening; Communication; Qualification Questioning; Time Management; Objection Prevention; Objection Handling; Demo skills.