ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Saudi Arabia • Posted 2 months ago
One of the leading automotive distributors of a premium brand in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the retail marketing of Brands’ Passenger Vehicles in the Middle East region on all marketing channels, support of regional dealers’ marketing, approval of local marketing activities and coordinating the central media planning and the central media budget
Ideal candidates must have relevant experience with a premium brand in the automotive industry and have strong communication and organizational skills with multiple stakeholders and familiarization with the Middle East region market.
• Overseeing the Marketing disciplines
• Managing media agencies and retail marketing agencies (contracting, briefing, consulting, supervising, evaluating, controlling, pitching)
• Development and implementation of regional media strategies
• Evaluating and controlling media plans
• Annual marketing planning with the regional dealers and controlling of the implementation
• Advice and support regional dealers on marketing and PR
• Approval of locally produced advertisement and controlling on CI and CD compliance
• Steering HQ KPI system
• Interfacing with local dealers on marketing
• Interfacing with VWME departments on retails marketing topics
• Planning of the marketing budget with the regional dealers
• Controlling and compliance of the assigned budget
Desired Candidate Description
• University Degree related to Marketing or relevant experience.
• Minimum 5 years of Sales & Marketing experience in the Auto Industry with Multinational
• Proven track record in managing people and systems.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Proven professional and clear communication skills with multiple stakeholders.
• Familiar with Middle East Region market
• Proficient in Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint.
• Fluency in English and Arabic
• Preferably Saudi National