ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Business Planning Analyst
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 4 months ago
One of the world’s largest automotive aftermarket manufacturers is looking for an experienced Business Planning Analyst to join their team based in the United Arab Emirates. You will be responsible for developing financial strategies, analyzing various business and financial information, collaborating with management to implement various financial/marketing strategies and creating reports for financial forecasting.
Ideal candidates must have relevant experience and strong analytical skills and must be able to create effective relationships, listen, communicate and collaborate with the team at all organizational levels.
• Coordinating sales forecasting process, provide analytics, forecast, and insight to support sales for delivering results.
• Coordinating mid-term & long-term strategic planning processes.
• Developing, running and analyzing reports to continuously track key performance indicators.
• Actively track and report macro-indicators and business-related market metrics.
Desired Candidate Description
• University Degree in Business administration or Engineering.
• Postgraduate degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in strategic planning, consulting or a comparable area.
• Critical thinker/detail oriented with research skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA knowledge is an asset).
• Fluency in English.